Snapdragons Nursery Employee Reviews

Snapdragons
Nursery Assistant (work experience) (Former Employee) –  Bideford4 October 2019
Did not enjoy doing work experience here as thought the staff were judgemental and rude. Was only there a short amount of time but did not like it at all
Supportive teams and friendly atmosphere
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bristol28 August 2019
Snapdragons is a great place to work with friendly teams and opportunities for progression in all nursery roles. A supportive company all round with a great ethos.
Pros
Generous holiday allowance
Supportive and a great place to be!
Head of toddlers (Current Employee) –  Corsham, Wiltshire27 August 2019
Excellent company to work for, chain expansion allows for lots of progression across the company with ongoing support and encouragement for professional development. Staff are friendly and helpful and management across the company offer the best support. I generally enjoy my days working here!
Not much progression
Nursery Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol29 July 2019
Poor training at the beginning especially for apprentices. Very little chance for progression. Poor work life balance, long hours with no appreciation. Very quick to say about negatives but not very much praise. Not treated well unless high up in the company.
Pros
Working with the children
Cons
Everything else
Boring
student (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol11 March 2019
I was never allowed to do any of the activities on my own. The staff would slate the activities I tried to do and took over them. If I tried to find anything out about the children for me to be able to get to know them better, they would always shut me down
good place to work
Nursery Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Bath and North East Somerset26 October 2017
Snapdragons is a thriving environment to work in. The staff are all very friendly and sociable. The children and parents are great to get along with. Would recommend working here
I had fun at snapdragons working with the children
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol2 September 2017
I love working with the children because I like to teach them new things and when I was younger I was always looking after my brother and ever since then iv always wanted to look after children.
Pros
Working with the children
Cons
Not knowing what to do at the beginning
Good
Bank Staff/Baby Room (Former Employee) –  Corsham6 July 2017
Great for development and knowledge building, good training and support. good environment lots of different experiences and your job is different everyday.
College Placement
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Melksham, ENG16 November 2014
This was a very enjoyable college placement, I think I could have been supported more as a student but overall I think they are a very good company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdragons Nursery. Our community is ready to answer.

Snapdragons Nursery Reviews by Location