Snapdragons Nurseries Ltd

Snapdragons Nurseries Ltd Management reviews

I’ve not been part of the Snapdragons Team for that long but feel completely settled and very much part of the furniture already. I feel very supported and valued in my role already.Any training I have been interested in doing the company have supported me and allowed me to do. I feel that management are very approachable and friendly. The team I work with are just amazing, they have a real passion for their jobs and just bring a lovely, kind vibe to the setting. One of the things that has recently stood out to me is how seriously the company takes staff wellbeing.During lockdown it really felt like being part of a community at Snapdragons, the communication was fantastic and the information that was shared regularly was very reassuring.
Pros
Lovely, friendly staff. Great training opportunities. Career progression. Staff wellbeing is important.
Since working at Atworth it’s been nothing but supportive. We have the luxuries of a small setting with a big companies support. The management of the company are very involved and always come in to see the team. Our team all pull together and help in every task regardless of their job role. There’s always chances for promotions and you are always pushed to your best. When starting there is an intensive probationary period which ensures that you are fully trained to complete your role!
Snapdragons Nursery is a nursery that actually cares. The company have the children's best interests at heart and you can clearly see the amount of care and dedication that travels throughout the company from the owners, head office, management, room leaders and apprentices. Working for Snapdragons for 4 years has been such a privilege and I feel so valued. I started as a toddler room leader and now I am a deputy manager!
Pros
Progression is great! Pay is good! Lots of staff benefits e.g. not working at Christmas, extra holiday entitlement, amazing Christmas party!
Cons
You have to want to work with children, they can be tiring! :)
Snapdragons is a fantastic company to work for, in my time at the company I started as a Apprentice and was given so much support with my learning. I qualified as a Level 3 practitioner and was given further training in Forest school. There are so many options for progression and the management are extremely supportive. The only reason I have left is because I have moved away!!
good experience working with children of a range of different ages. Training is also given and feedback too. management is very friendly and helpful with everything.
Excellent company to work for, chain expansion allows for lots of progression across the company with ongoing support and encouragement for professional development. Staff are friendly and helpful and management across the company offer the best support. I generally enjoy my days working here!
Poor training at the beginning especially for apprentices. Very little chance for progression. Poor work life balance, long hours with no appreciation. Very quick to say about negatives but not very much praise. Not treated well unless high up in the company.
Pros
Working with the children
Cons
Everything else
I enjoyed my placement at Snapdragons; the staff were friendly and the work varied. A typical work day would involve playing and feeding the children, cleaning and tidying the playspace. The management was good and the workplace culture was welcoming. The hardest part of the job was finding time to do all the paperwork involved, but the most enjoyable was to witness the children's development.