SMS Plc
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

How is feedback from management delivered at SMS Plc?

7 answers

  • 17 June 2019

    SMS are implementing a new Annual Performance & Development Review which will be tied in to the values that employees choose. This will be rolled out before the end of 2019 to all employees and offers the opportunity for formalised and documented feedback plus a personalised training and development plan.

  • By taking you into an office and treating you unfairly.

  • Usually get the little back office treatment 🙄 makes them feel powerful.... Or you might get a few words from one of the hangers-on/wannabe manager's wouldn't worry to much though the management have the people skills of a fairground goldfish

  • Poorly and usually misinformation that they then blame you for following even though it’s the wrong information that they provide

  • They'll pull you into a little office in the back corner of the main office and tell you that you need to get more bookings and hit your targets even though 90% of the numbers you call are voicemail service's and the other 10% are not interested due to bad press

  • My department manager is great however the company as a whole lacks good communication, which causes arguing between departments

  • You might get an email, from management. If you're lucky. But this won't actually be from them, it will be from one of the little people on their behalf.

Help jobseekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.

Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.

Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.