Smith Cooper Employee Reviews

Marketing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire9 May 2018
Really enjoyed working within the Marketing department at Smith Cooper. My daily duties included updating the CRM system, sending out mailshots, managing the events and website inbox, alongside other administrative tasks. I learnt how to operate a variety of different databases and software, and developed my attention to detail skills. The Marketing team were friendly and great fun to work with, making every day different! The company as a whole was very sociable, which made for a good working culture. The management team were also very approachable and supportive.
Pros
Sociable
Cons
Long commute
Stimulating, motivating and fun workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Nottingham9 May 2018
Great and flexible place to work with excellent team culture. The work is challenging, motivating and there is always scope for progression. A really understanding and caring employer and a great place to work.
Pros
Flexible, given responsibility, good for progression
Work in a close knit team in a friendly office environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, ENG21 January 2016
Ensuring progress maintained in administration of portfolio of Bankruptcies, including realisation of assets and distribution of funds to creditors. Giving tasks to junior team members to achieve this. Level of co-operation from Bankrupts varies considerably but rewarding when I can get their understanding as to what I am seeking to achieve.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
Work coming in at short notice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smith Cooper. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3