I would be able to load the supper staff on store and start sales for times like Halloween or Christmas maby Easter or Whot take you get at store wher its pick of even bingo game acces for children bottle for brake and lunch boxes is well the place same as this one and place that holding on the same condition :)
I would give out more hours.
A little less day to day paperwork as everything is also recorded on the systems anyway, so that you can concentrate on the job at hand, ie the fans! Paid breaks, better training programs and more in house job progression, less outside employee's, to keep shops working to their top potential. if you promoted within Smiggle more, the shops would run smoother and just employ sales staff to train up instead.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Smiggle UK?6 people answered
- What are the main roles for a Sales Assistant? :-)5 people answered
- What age do you need to be to start working here4 people answered
- How many people are interviewing you at smiggles4 people answered
- Hi am interested in job in Leeds will only be available Saturday and Sunday at moment as am at Colle…4 people answered
- Why do you want to work in Smiggle3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Smiggle UK? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- Is there a uniform for working at smiggle?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Smiggle UK?3 people answered
- I applied for the job about a week ago, how long is it till they get back to you ?2 people answered