Dress appropriate and look smart and always have a C.V. and Cover Letter about your work experience history at all times that's should be the way to prepare for an interview all the time.
Read up about the origins of the company, possibly visit one of the stores to get a vibe for the place and look at the type of products Smiggle sell.
You need to comeaccross as a person who will stir things up every chance you get
The interview will consist of group activities such as introducing yourself to the group, selling one of their products to the group and a team work related activity to show how well you work with others.
Work out your availability and flexibility as that is their main concern. don't really have to dress up for the interview, just don't go to it looking a scruff
Be funny, don't hold back your humour
Be yourself, they love to see your true colours
Have fun with the tasks, I loved it
- What are the main roles for a Sales Assistant? :-)5 people answered
- What age do you need to be to start working here4 people answered
- How many people are interviewing you at smiggles4 people answered
- Hi am interested in job in Leeds will only be available Saturday and Sunday at moment as am at Colle…4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Smiggle UK a better place to work?3 people answered
- Why do you want to work in Smiggle3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Smiggle UK? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- Is there a uniform for working at smiggle?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Smiggle UK?3 people answered
- I applied for the job about a week ago, how long is it till they get back to you ?2 people answered