Smart Solutions Recruitment

Smart Solutions Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom129 reviews
good
good place to work, management are helpful and people are friendly. Pay rate is sufficient and increases after a few week and there is some flexibility in shift pattern.
Distressed
If you want the risk of not getting work eveyday then fine join away , work was always few an far between , got picked on there for a while an nothing was done , was called a rasict, i wouldnt recomend woking for that compqny
Pros
Cons
Simply terrible avoid
They are unprofessional. I learnt nothing there are no career prospects. management do not respond to work concerns or call back when phoned.. Workplace culture competitive not supportive. Getting work is difficult, I did not enjoy working for them at all.. I have moved to a better recruitment agency where I get regular work.
They treat you like dirt
you never knew when you where suppose to work, they call you out of nowhere asking you can you work a shift, but you never knew if you will work again and sometimes you would set off to go to work and they text you saying don’t come in with knowing when to come in. I will never work for them ever again.
Avoid
This sharlatan doesn't have idea about driving, they doesn't care. Ignore this terrible agency. Just leave a terrible recycling company where I had make many times complain that permanent loader are smoking in cab of the truck, they ignore me, I'm not smoker.
Don't bother with them
Don't bother with them, worse agency I ever worked for. Poor salary, empty promises, they only call you when it suits them! Poor communication, lazy staff.
Smart solution glass production
Had induction for a job told me it would be night shifts so I planned ahead started staying awake later, missed a call this morning and they give the job to someone else after they already told me I had the job, they're all polish and have a very hard time speaking English
Smart solutions where good
Was a class 2 Driver /loader in bridgend should say loader really management at the site they put me at was a joke worked over xmas the weekend after xmas day had nearly finished my round they then removed the work that we had left and gave it to another round which left us more work when i spoke to management about he became aggressive and we nearly ended up fighting then had the cheek to call me the following day and ask why i didn't turn up dont waste your time
They pay on time, but you are disposable.
A text at lunchtime - "can you work tomorrow?" Arrive at work 6am - "you'll have to wait." 40 minutes later - "no work for you today." Try doing that a few times a week and see how you feel. That is just how they operate. If you can accept that everything else is pretty good.
Definitely not smart
Had some foreign woman ring me very difficult to understand? I think she wanted to copy my passport to bring other foreigners over ? Didn't even mention what the job was about hours, pay etc? Just wanted paperwork I wasn't willing to give,
Absolute farce of an agency avoid at all costs
Rubbish, unreliable, stay away at all costs, never give you a full weeks work and send you home as soon as you get there after waking up at 5 am and making a effort
Best agency I have worked for
Always pay on time . Secured job friendly staff! Never had a problem . If no one is in the office and you text them regarding a problem they will answer as soon as possible.
Pointless
The management at walford in taunton is a disaster.. I got laid off just for asking a simple question so I wouldn't recommend anyone to them.. as they just find any reason to get rid of you.
stressing place
very bad to work for avoid like plague thay mess you about something rotten on belts 40 picks a minute which is impossible the staff that run belts talk to you like your a kid and thay watch you 24.7
Smart Solutions Treforest
Terrible people skills, talk to people like dirt and expect no repercussions. A few people have had issues with the Treforest Branch. One word Avoid!!
good working place
it was a good working area but it isnt secure at all,they let us go without any warning,althoug our performances where very good.IT is more a nationallity thing because the managers are polish and no polish person where realease.
pathetic managers......
basically they use you to fill their gap and then the manager will make up a reason to sack you to make himself feel like a bigger man than the dwarf that he feels like on the inside and the agency will follow on by not helping in anyway.... there are no honest genuine and sincere people working for this company from the area managers local / site mangers and even head office will ignore you issues so forget them and move on ... for your own peace of mind
Another minimum wage company
Pointless applying for a role here, they never response too applications. Staff lack the appropriate level of English to speak with members of the public. This is another recruitment agency that is tailored to help only Polish and Romania worker's.

All roles offered by the company are low paying and the company's only focus is on how many people they can get through the door.
Don’t believe anything they say.
Never answer their phone. Absolutely shocking agency. Poor pay when they actually do pay you. Finish people for no reason, don’t know how they sleep at night.
Poor
Worked for the company a year ago. Had to leave due to personal reason. Nothing todo with work. Just had a phone call telling me they won't give me work. Due to poor attendance. When I ask if they could prove this. As I only work for them 3 days a week if that was normally one day a week for almost a month. So I did not have bad attendance. Absolutely disgusted with the way I was spoken to on the phone by smart salutations
I wouldnt recommend them to someone i really hated
They must get a bonus just for getting people to register with them because I know many people that have signed up with them and got no work out of it, myself included. I have applied for jobs I have alot of experience in yet they respond by saying I haven't got enough experience. I don't like any recruitment agencies but I truly hate this one.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Solutions Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4