Skyblue Solutions

Skyblue Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews
I work at Ford poor experience the foreman nigal makes your life difficult and senior management welded in chair been through 5 electricians in 1 year glad to be leaving
Pros
Stable job
Cons
Old time values
Very relaxed, not much communication from management.
They use jobseekers to fill in for jobs then you get laid off without any warning.

No uniform or ppe provided or enough notice to buy ppe for the job.
Pros
Good Perks for companies you work for
Cons
Bad communication
Fabulous! Weekly pay , I was checked up on often. Easy access to payslips I was paid the same rate as the people that were employed permanently. I loved the job I did I’d definitely go back again if I had the chance I only left as it was only temporary. Great agency to work for!
Early start early finish. Can be a stressful environment where I work at times. Good group of people I work with. Have had a lot of training since starting, relevant to the job.
Recruitment consultants that met.

Were very unprofessional and one was very late at our meeting and also , when finally arrived was constantly on the phone having personal conversations..

To add some of my previous work colleagues had difficulty getting paid
Pros
Cons
Unproffesional
Busy fast paced environment. The people in the buisness made it a great place to work. Challenging working within a PLC group but was open to new ideas.
I worked for this company for approximately 4 months. Most of the time it was okay but the contact onsite could be a very nasty person. The contact onsite could be two faced when you spoke to him and didn't like it when you disagreed with him.
Pros
Part Time
Cons
Nasty person on site
SkyBlue Agency - contract with (Road Management Services).
Nice place to work but timesheet kept getting unsent or Skyblue saying timesheet not received.

Getting paid was the biggest issue and lack of help from Skblue rep. Would not work for them ever again or recommend anyone to work through them.

Very very poor treatment from Southeast Rep.

Abismal for a better word.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay structure and help with ssp and holiday pay.
Easy job with friendly People, very good salary, I started in summer 2016, so bad that this job was temporary, I would not left, if it was permanent :)
Pros
Good payment, easy job, nice People
Cons
Temporary, season Work
Every day was different in this environment. Things cropped up which you had to change your routine. Loved working here, just unfortunate of the office move which meant redundancy.
I liked the job and it gave good payment and great staff and managers. I also enjoyed the breaks and I worked 10 hours a day.
Pros
good payment
Cons
nothing
working on different building sites from garden walls to hospitals. following drawings and doing genral construction work. i always take great pride in my work. used alot of heavy duty construction tools.
Pros
day shift
Cons
job security
i was employed by skyblue solutions agency when ever i needed help with anything they were very helpful over the phone always polite i was contracted out to the place of work in my area very happy with the staff who helped me with anything i needed help with via phone
Was a work experience placement so not paid; can't talk about salary. It was an enjoyable place to work.
They all seemed happy with what they were doing and never seemed overworked.
Pros
Lot of help
Cons
Unpaid woork
It's your typical employment agency that finds you work in the London area, it specialized in large contract's with the rail upgrade across the region.
Pros
Good long contracts
Cons
Misleading information