Sky Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

Terrible
Skivvy (Former Employee) –  Ripley, Derbyshire11 August 2019
Terrible to work for
They lie
Place I worked accused of racial slurring and treated like we couldn't use toilet roll . Spoken to like a dog . Never again
Pros
Cons
Everything keep clear
Sky recruitment are the best agency I have worked and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work. The
Lighting assembly operative (Former Employee) –  Hilton, Derbyshire7 August 2019
The company I worked for at sky recruitment gave me a permanent role after my probation period was over. All the staff at sky was lovely. The place I worked didn’t turn out to be great in the end, they was having problems financially, the work was getting slack and was believed the whole manufacturing was closing down with redundancies occurring.

downredundancies was occurring.
Pros
Nice manager and supervisor
Cons
Not nice line leaders
Warehouse operative
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Ascot Drive Derby4 August 2018
A typical day at work would coming in and sign your name in at the reception desk. The next thing is to put on your work gear, such as safety boots and wait for orders from your supervisor to tell you where you will be working.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
No cons
Great agency
Production Operative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Somercotes, Derbyshire4 March 2018
Great agency very helpful staff. Always stay in touch and try to sort out problems.
Company sent to work for was great at first but if you make friends with the wrong people or your face doesn't fit you are out of the door straight away.looked down on and not given the choice if you do the overtime they need done.team leaders athaven't got a clue how to run a business either if it wasnt for normal staff they wouldn't get anything done.
Pros
Always in contact with you
Cons
Not always in work
Awful Company
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire17 February 2018
Treated like a number, awful sign up process and couldn’t care less unless you are out working for them making them money. Staff ok apart from the owner who loves himself.
Pros
A job
Cons
Where do I start
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire15 May 2017
Sky Recruitment Solutions is a great place to work, with fantastic opportunities given to all staff. It is a friendly and welcoming place with a great atmosphere.
Good Opportunity.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ripley10 October 2016
I enjoyed my time at SRS but recruitment and another apprenticeship was not the right move for me at that time.
The hours were very good, a work/life balance was strongly encouraged.