Sky Recruitment Solutions

Sky Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Agency work is good and could lend to permanent position and gives you experience of the job but you can be out of work for some time which is not good.
Pros
Finds you work
Cons
May not find you work for a long period
learned different sorts of metals.
cleaned up the warehouse when machines were down,

you were left alone to do your job no supervision needed while you worked
If you want a job this is the wrong agency. feel free to join sky recruitment Derbyshires number one most stressful agency . I promise you will get the very best of being made to feel like rubbish
Wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t lie about placements and expect you to be happy with it when you tell them you didn’t want to do it in the first place!
Then after that they were funny with me and wouldn’t put me to the job I originally wanted to do for them, so ended in bad terms.

Nightmare of a company
Its a joke they dont care about you neva paid any holidays, rude on phone. In my own opinion they have no standerds they dnt check to see if you really have the experience you say you have so its an easy blag. If you want a paper boy could be office management just say got experience in admin.
If you need help from this agency I can guarantee you they will put the company they deal with first not you I've got no reason to lie some agency are just there to make money your there wage trust me on this stay away.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Joining
Terrible to work for
They lie

Place I worked accused of racial slurring and treated like we couldn't use toilet roll . Spoken to like a dog . Never again
Pros
Cons
Everything keep clear
Great agency very helpful staff. Always stay in touch and try to sort out problems.
Company sent to work for was great at first but if you make friends with the wrong people or your face doesn't fit you are out of the door straight away.looked down on and not given the choice if you do the overtime they need done.team leaders athaven't got a clue how to run a business either if it wasnt for normal staff they wouldn't get anything done.
Pros
Always in contact with you
Cons
Not always in work
Treated like a number, awful sign up process and couldn’t care less unless you are out working for them making them money. Staff ok apart from the owner who loves himself.
Pros
A job
Cons
Where do I start
Sky Recruitment Solutions is a great place to work, with fantastic opportunities given to all staff. It is a friendly and welcoming place with a great atmosphere.
I enjoyed my time at SRS but recruitment and another apprenticeship was not the right move for me at that time.
The hours were very good, a work/life balance was strongly encouraged.