Skills Direct Employee Reviews

2.6Pay & Benefits
Agency Work
Production Operative/ warehouse (Former Employee) –  Shepton Mallet, Somerset16 July 2019
Skills direct helped me out for a couple of months while I was in between jobs with regular work. The team are always very friendly and informative. Only reason I left was because I had found myself a permanent job.
Pros
Variety of jobs
Summary
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Shepton Mallet17 March 2016
Skills Direct gave me great opportunity to work in the office, which has always been my dream job. I learned a lot while working for them. I learn how to act in stressful situations. I have also learn how to run industrial desk and meet customers and candidates requirements. I was taught how to fill induction packs as well as how to operate internal system to create bookings and do payroll. What is more I had on-call (out of hours) phone to make sure that I can assist our clients any time of day and night as well as on the weekends.
Machine Operator/line worker/packing (Former Employee) –  Shepton Mallet, ENG4 June 2014
I love working in the framstons,but the agency skills direct is finish the contract.