SJD Accountancy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
very productive and super effiient working environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands8 January 2018
While I am working in SJD, time goes super fast as I do not pay any attention to notice the clock. working colleagues are really nice and helpful, we try to make lot of laughs though we are all under high pressures.
Pros
Free fruits
Cons
stressful
Fun but orderly work environment
Credit control/Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire18 July 2017
A fairly relaxed but organised office environment with amenable coworkers, not overtaxing workload and good oversight. The Office was open and well-lit, the chairs comfortable and any assets required for the work are always provided. The software has an easy learning-curve and the other workers are always willing to help.
Pros
Good working space.
Cons
Very much 'office work'.
very productive work place
sjd accountancy (Former Employee) –  Hemle Hempstead12 June 2014
A typical days work was different as always had different jobs was answering emails some calls and updating database. I learned about tax returns and spread sheets. Management were fantastic had good relationship with them always got on. My co-workers were great we always had laughed and worked very hard as a team. Hardest part was to learn new stuff within accountancy. The most enjoyable was when I learned everything just whipped through the work.