SJD Accountancy Employee Reviews

Worst Job ever
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh23 October 2018
They are passing people who are no where near qualification status as qualified accountants.
Managment are bullies with no patience for the person to settle into the position.
They say quality training but what they mean is get in line to ask questions.
Impossible to give good customer service with the amount of work load you are expected to get through.
Managment will come down hard if you are 2 minutes late but expect you to stay late to finish your workload.
I have worked in many practices and companies and this is the worst by far.
Pros
free lunch every month
Cons
Management are bullies, impossible to provide good customer service.
Profit hungry
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire30 May 2018
Worst place I have ever worked. Actual job tasks are quite rewarding but so many clients you are not able to deliver a good service. Management are also bullying and demotivating. You work through your breaks every day, do not leave your desk but if you arrive at 9:01am heaven forbid. Not nice people at all.
Pros
Better salary than in practice
Cons
Most are not even qualified yet your ‘sold’ as an accountant
Terrible place to work
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire11 May 2018
A lot of people get signed off with stress and depression due to work. Upper management only care about money, nothing given for staff. No payrises exist in this company! Terrible online software, all business decisions are aggressive and do not benefit the clients at all. Lots of internal teams with bad communication. Very very difficult to provide good customer service.
Pros
Free sandwich once a month
Cons
Very long hours, alot of working for free! Impossible to complete work within hours paid for
Fun workplace
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire18 January 2018
fun place to work
good career progression
support in training and development provided
managing large portfolio clients hard to manage emails sometimes
very productive and super effiient working environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands8 January 2018
While I am working in SJD, time goes super fast as I do not pay any attention to notice the clock. working colleagues are really nice and helpful, we try to make lot of laughs though we are all under high pressures.
Pros
Free fruits
Cons
stressful
Fun but orderly work environment
Credit control/Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire18 July 2017
A fairly relaxed but organised office environment with amenable coworkers, not overtaxing workload and good oversight. The Office was open and well-lit, the chairs comfortable and any assets required for the work are always provided. The software has an easy learning-curve and the other workers are always willing to help.
Pros
Good working space.
Cons
Very much 'office work'.
very productive work place
sjd accountancy (Former Employee) –  Hemle Hempstead12 June 2014
A typical days work was different as always had different jobs was answering emails some calls and updating database. I learned about tax returns and spread sheets. Management were fantastic had good relationship with them always got on. My co-workers were great we always had laughed and worked very hard as a team. Hardest part was to learn new stuff within accountancy. The most enjoyable was when I learned everything just whipped through the work.

Want to know more about SJD Accountancy?

Ask a question