Sitec

Sitec Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Reasonable employer, let you know a few weeks if contract is extended, wonderful leave arrangement with client and not experienced anything negative with organisation.

You got to be a worker not a shirker as I've seen a few booted whilst there!
Although the work was challenging there was always a Senior Engineer from whom you could seek advice. The working atmosphere was very relaxed with little stress.
The repair team at sitec is the best team I have been part of. The can-do attitude is inspiring.
Everyone knows they are part of a team and pulls their weight accordingly.

Whether during office hours or on evening/weekend support dealing with AOG situations we know the job will get done to a high standard in a timely manner.
one of the worse companies i’ve ever worked for!! managers wont let you have your 1 hour unpaid dinner break excuse is “quicker you get the work done quicker you can get home” you don’t get paid overtime. me and my 2nd man worked 82 hours overtime in under a month and was told we will pay you for it because i challenged what they had said they laid us both off.
as an apprentice this was an amazing way to break into the engineering industry as they trained me, sent me to airbus to obtain specific qualifications and then paid me at the same time, so not much to say other than it was a great start
The job in hand was a simple task of organising patented microfilm for Rolls royce. My place of work had recently aquirred the task of organising the microfilms from all over the UK which ment after filing the originals the duplicates had to be destroyed.
Pros
A warm work enviroment
Cons
Tedium