Single Resource Employee Reviews

A nice place to work !
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex22 May 2019
Very nice and kind people. The persons from agency care about the employees, they understand us and our needs. I recommend this job. If you are a hard working person, you can achieve a lot ;)
Decent
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 May 2019
Early morning start, some time they don't provide with proper safety equipment. There are no lockers to store belongings. Some rooms are very cold and, you must add extra clothing.
Avoid
Warehouse operative, fork lift truck (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire16 May 2019
Worst place i ever work, as somebody write lies on every step, dont Pay on time. Overtime hours Pay after fev weeks, or not at all. Not recomended!!
Avoid at all costs
Picker/Packer/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire7 May 2019
management not listen. no benefits working here. i leave because it a bad company to work for. i did not get overtime like they promised me and when i want to go home they said no.
Pros
Cons
lots
Great Warehouse Job
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire26 April 2019
At the end of the day it was a Warehouse Job, I got paid on time and the Single Resource team onsite were very helpful. They have trained me up and given me new skills.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for work.
Pros
Helpful team
Cons
Boring work
Awful
Web operative (Current Employee) –  Inchinnan, Renfrewshire14 April 2019
Highly recommend avoiding!! They lie 24/7 and treat everyone like dirt The company doesn't care about it's workers and they're happy enough for good hardworking people leave. I worked on web weekend and we were told our normal shift but all management/team leaders/supervisor secretly planned us to work in another department and no one was happy about it!! This company simply doesn't care about you and think it's acceptable to lie 24/7 and treat everyone terribly, I suggest you avoid at all costs
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Long-hours, but descent salaries at the place of work with little facilities
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton7 April 2019
The Single Resource Ltd. is a descent place to work, however, there are some aspects that need improvement, and the company is already on the way to it.

For example, there was a toilet concerns, particularly, unsatisfactory conditions. They have changed them and conditions, nevertheless, in couple of months.
Pros
Salary, Management
Cons
Long hours, no flexibility at work
Hopeless
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Mossend and Holytown28 March 2019
No regard for their staff. Get you started with the lure of possible full time permanent job then give you 2 or 3 days a week. Different rules for different staff ie staff on set shifts each week and I get weekends. Every weekend. Mess up your holidays then claim you never requested them. Say one thing to your face and do the opposite behind your back. Then never available to speak to you. Office staff clueless. Avoid this place like the plague.
Pros
Free tea
Great place for work
Flexi Worker (Current Employee) –  Wisbech, Cambridgeshire18 March 2019
Great place for work, a gateway to career prosperity, good pay, nice employer service, respect. A good starting point, various choises being provided.
Pros
Having jobs
Cons
No cons
Cancelled shifts
Warehouse Operative - Superdrug (Current Employee) –  Dunstable14 March 2019
Third week in a row they've cancelled a night shift - with less than 2 hours notice! But still taking on new staff on day shifts.
No job security - constant stress of meeting targets / will we get work (how do I pay my bills)
Pros
Friendly workmates
Cons
Low pay, long hours, constant chase to meet targets, no job security
Avoid
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Motherwell13 March 2019
Not a good agency to work with,
Promised 30 hours ...(only through peak) never happens all throughout the year. Give maybe 1 in 20 people a 30 hour contract
You don't get a 10% Argos discount
Management is horrendous
Bully their staff
No chance to improve or progress unless face fits
Good working place until management changed
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Dunstable6 March 2019
Not fair enviroment, you cannot say own opinion if you do not want to have problems. Have to follow what is said, otherwise you are move watched and they do not deal with you like they should.
Verry Bad i dont recomanded
werhouse piker (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire6 March 2019
Iworking for this agency and verry rude people there payd verry low money per week and after used you send you out and replace you is verry but dont recomanded this scum and this people is same
Worst experience ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Mossend28 February 2019
Office staff who don't have a clue and offer no support or help. Put you constant backshift with no notice. Dock your wages for any silly reason. Some weeks you have one days notice for your following weeks shifts. If they they decide they don't like you they put you on every weekend or give you 1 shift a week. Worst experience of my life. If you wish a family life then these people are not what you are looking for.
Shocking
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Heywood, Greater Manchester19 February 2019
During interview was told that it'd be rotating shifts but then most of the time they'd text saying low volume of work so don't bother coming in. Also if you put a holiday form in it was highly likely that it'd be ignored or you'd get told it was fully booked because only 3 people were allowed off out of 50-60 on the shift. Managers are rude and treat you like slaves but you never get any praise regardless of how hard you work. All in all 8 hours felt like 8 days and I would rather go begging than work here again.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Working there
Very good company to work for
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands7 February 2019
Great people, very dynamic environment, as it's recruitment business you need to be prepare to spend lot of your time at work. Management really look after the people and there is a lots of opportunity to develop yourself
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire31 January 2019
I have been working there as a warehouse operative, that was a cake factory. I have to work hard to meet the daily target. I did learn a lot , working as team and good communication.
Productivity
Food Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Nottingham23 January 2019
I Like Single Resource, good protection,, good dziobs,only small payment,nine friends, beautiful work women's, good work shrift, working nights shrift 10 year,all people I like,I like Agency director, administration .
Pros
Free lunches
Terrible management and workspace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Inchinnan, Renfrewshire18 January 2019
The warehouse for picking and putting away was far too cramped to fit trolleys which leads to heavily congested aisles. A large majority of the staff were foreign and you couldn't communicate with them along with the supervisors being foreign making it hard to understand instructions. it is an unreliable job which resorts to texting you after your shift to let you know if you're in the next day rather than setting a rota. Eventually I wasn't informed if I was in or not for weeks therefore forcing me to resign after being promised 37.5 hours per week at the induction.
Pros
Cons
minimum wage, 0 hour contract, poor work conditions, unapproachable staff and management.
neglectfull
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Allerton, North Yorkshire16 January 2019
I worked for single resource at a clipper site at Allerton which was an hours drive away on a bus they layed on which had no heating and sometimes an hour late or did not turn up at all, on the understanding that I would be set on at the pretty little things site at tinsley. never got contacted left in limbo. if you want to get messed about join them, if you don't don't.
Pros
canteen
Cons
ignored, treat like sheep

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Single Resource. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9