Single Resource

Single Resource Employee Reviews

United Kingdom219 reviews
warehouse environment
normal warehouse environment - canteen is ok - one 30min break a day - shifts get cancelled quite a lot an hour before shift is due to start .
It was good working with SINGLE RESOURCE
It was good working with SINGLE RESOURCE as it provides job for each and every person ealier.. although sometimes the hours were less still was providing job to everyone
Post of Production Operative
The job is like basically a helper kind of job. I have to work on Production line where I need to put ingredients in the sandwiches. It does not suit my profile. I am working there only to earn money for my living. I am paid every week and have no issues regarding payment. No job satisfaction as it does not suit my profile. Hope to get a better opening in future.
No pay during lock down
.The Carpet right "Workers" do nothing and the agency do all the work and now they are not paying us during this lock down. I would advise do not work for this agency
god aweful place management a disgrace
I could not recommend this company in any way shape or form every morning the warehouse manager would tell everyone how pathetic they are by using cursing words and if they don't work harder there getting sacked that day even though everyone was running around like headless chickens, the staff turnover is mind blowing and they regularly drop your hours or complete shifts without consideration i worked in my last three weeks a total of thirty one hours leaving me broke and up to my eyes in debt and they didn't care.They threaten you every day with the sack for pathetic things like not breaking down a cardboard box or going to the toilet without asking for permission. Avoid if possible,
productive work place
A typical day was the shift pattern they had various shifts from days, afternoon's or nights depending on the workforce needed, if you was needed for that shift you would be told via email if you was working or not.

Overall the worst company to work for in my opinion..
N/a
Standard production work.
Gained holiday pay

I learnt my health & food safety level 1

Manager is friendly and kind

Hardest part of the job is when there isn’t enough staff on shift.
Very good company
I would go back to them in a flash as they are really friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed working for them. The account manager was really easy to talk to. Also would sort out any issues you may of had.
Warehouse operative
They don't pay you the right amount
The staff don't train you properly

Like slave labour

They just done care about your wellbeing

There as bad if not worse then assist resourcing
Cons
Don't get paid on time
Single resource is a fantastic company to work for
I have worked for single resource for over 4 years all the staff there work has part of a team and learnt me a great deal on meeting new people from different backgrounds, also given me all the training I need to move on in my career
Jokes,Shambles job secured for Eastern Europeans
Just a joke place to work for , feels unwanted as job secured for only Eastern Europeans ,recruiters cant communicate in fluent English speak some next language to only those that understand dont care about others who speaks english.overall is a joke company to work for
Pros
Easy to be recruited as a lot of people are recruited everyday
Cons
Bad management, Very disorganised, Language barrier as they speak romanian or polish.
I have achieved the great work skills and experience
I use to be excited about my achievement i goaled from very pick and shipping job task. I would be very interested in learning other the order picking skills and experiences relating to the one achieved. I would being more then happy to being working as a order picker and any other similar job position in future again.
Excellent
Fabulous work environment, managers, helpful head office and training available at head office. Would always recommend working for single resource onsite or head office
Dont bother with them
I used be with single resource for nearly a year..
Communication was vile, if you questioned their replies (as 3 people 3 outcomes) you had majorly bad attitude.

Try get a phone call you couldnt it went to answer phone.

Wages were pritty much accurate though.

Tried get another job as desperate and got told would have work again within a week, never rang back and reput up the job offers for people after having groups of us in to sign papers.

Waste of time and avoid.
Not a bad company to work for
I have worked with them at Joules as a Warehouse OP and as a Supervisor as well.
Overall wasn't a bad experience apart the Management and the shift pathern/rotation
Good temporary work
I worked for a month with this company, I have enjoyed meeting new people there, and they have paid me correcty. I would also recommend this job to a friend.
Not bad
Not a bad place to work but they train you for things and then don't use you for those things they also say you'll be on a certain pay rate then you find out your on a lower rate and they say it's because of the new rules in place that only apply to new comers!!!
Pros
Hours
Cons
Broken promises
Avoid
You are treated like a number, easily replaced and are requested to work weekends at a basic rate. No time and a half or double for Saturday and Sunday like other Corby agencies.
No incentive to continue working there or do weekend work.

30 minutes break for lunch on an 8 hour shift, means you have to rush your food and straight back to work.

There are better agencies
Salaray
They accept new people and doesnt give work to people who worked there for a long time. For example, I worked one or two days a week when other people in my shift worked full hours. They told me that I just got unlucky and they have to do it because they accept new people. This lasted for more than a month. It is unfair and unrespectful. I would never recomend to work for single resource.
Don't keep up promises
Do not work for them. They lied for everything.
If they asking you to do overtime for 1.5 they any why pay standard rate. They don't care you - only money.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication
werehouse
hard job, short training, Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Single Resource. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8