SIMPLY SUPPLY LTD Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for
Supply Staff (Current Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire18 October 2018
When I was looking for childcare work I was always told not to go through an agency but when I found simply supply they were so nice to me and I enjoy working for them and they are understanding to fit me around my other job
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not guaranteed
Excellent Supply Agency!
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire9 October 2018
I have been working as a Nursery Nurse for Simply Supply for the past 6 months and they are fantastic and incredibly flexible around my childcare requirements.

If you're looking to still work as a parent, but need to be flexible, then i would 100% recommend getting in touch with the team at Simply Supply.
Pros
Knowledgeable staff & flexibility
Friendly and helpful
Supply Teacher - Primary (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire9 September 2018
Simply Supply were a very friendly and helpful team to work for from the very start of my application process with them. As a supply teacher they found me regular work and I would work for them again if I return to that role.
Great company
Temporary Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Eastleigh, Hampshire17 May 2018
I have been working for this company since 2013 on and off whenever I have had a day off. It's fantastic and you always get work when you say your available even if itsjust a few hours and you decide what hours you want to work and where!

Weekly pay is really great too.
Pros
Easy online system..always work and the team are lovely
Cons
Some temp companys pay a bit more.
Prompt response, and fairly supportive,
Cover Supervisor/ Cover Teaching Assistant Roles (Current Employee) –  Southampton18 March 2018
Like any number of recruitment agencies despite specifying a maximum commuter distance one is sometimes persuaded to drive a greater distance for work. Equally you are often required to contact the agency to see if they have any work, rather than them contact you.

However I have been able to add to my CV, to build on my experience working across the age range in different school, and catchment areas. Equally I have been able to see what it is like to work in schools on a day to day basis. I have also gained positive feed back from schools, In primary this has included helping to make a difference,in math's and literacy, as well as being very flexible, supportive, and enthusiastic. Having spoken to primary teacher training providers, this will all help when I make an application for teacher training. ,
Pros
Experience gained in different schools
Cons
Travel distance to work
Great company to work for, lovely staff
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hampshire22 January 2018
Simply Supply are a great company to work for as they can always find some work for you! The staff are very friendly and are always on-hand to help with any problems or queries that you may have.
Childcare
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southampton3 September 2017
Reliable childcare work source. Great company to work for. They make sure provide work for the supply staff. Good treatment with people. Overall good company.
Interesting and a way to give and being given.
MFL teacher, TA, Nursery nurse, housewife (Current Employee) –  Southampton, ENG7 September 2013
A typical day at work is just fun. I love to work for children and more the little ones.It is moving and playing all the time. I've learned to familiarize with the nursery staff and work in a team with them.The hardest part of this job is to get to the nursery in my bike!. The most enjoyable part of it is to see the children happy.
Pros
To share good moments with the staff
Cons
To wait for ages for my telephone to ring, weather conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMPLY SUPPLY LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7