Simon-Kucher & Partners Employee Reviews

Klasse Arbeitgeber - sehr zu empfehlen
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bonn1 April 2018
Das Team, das Management und die gesamte Arbeit bei SKP ist sehr zu empfehlen. Wechselnde Projekte und immer sehr engagierte Kollegen machen es spannend!
Fallait jamais partir
Responsable Informatique (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)3 January 2018
Cherchez pas,

ce sont des pros dans toutes les domaines sauf l'informatique,
mais c'est pour cela que vous êtes la.
Pros
Superstars
Cons
Superstars
Ambiente de trabajo joven y bueno
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, Barcelona6 December 2017
Es una empresa donde puedes aprender mucho. Los proyectos suelen ser para empresas internacionales de consumo, enfocados al marketing, estrategia y precios. El ambiente de trabajo es muy bueno, joven y dinámico, siempre dispuestos a ayudarte.
Hierarchical environment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY3 April 2017
Very much a top down management style, siloed into industry sectors. Projects and work/life balance depended greatly on industry focus and practice lead. Limited travel, mostly day meetings to client sites.
Pros
Pizza Fridays and monthly birthdays
A great place to work...
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA22 March 2016
I found this a great place to work and really enjoyed my tenure there and it was overall, a company that certainly deserves its success. It remains an organization that I hope continues in their positive forward motion.
Pros
A very collegial spirit among the "lower levels" of the organization, The annual trip to Germany for a "World Meeting" is certainly an added plus.
Cons
They tend to ignore to the needs and suggestions of the support staff.
A great place to work with unexpected benefits
Publisher/Graphic Artist/PowerPoint Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA10 December 2015
I truly enjoyed working at Simon-Kucher & Partners and still reflect fondly on the number of times I went to Europe as part of their yearly "World Meeting" during which they flew America-based staff as well as those from other European offices to Germany - culminating in our annual holiday party - a time to meet and share company successes with our global colleagues.

The consulting staff at all levels were for the most part a very engaging and supportive group of people and the support staff shared almost familial ties to each other.

I have nothing bad to say about this organization and wish them many, many years of continued success.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
I don't dwell on the negative and in this instance there is little to dwell on anyway.
A growing consultancy firm
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milano, LOM25 July 2014
I had a wonderful experience in Simon Kucher & Partners and the working environment is challeging.