SIGNATURE LIVING Employee Reviews

Energetic and inspiring workplace
Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside21 June 2018
I've been working at Signature for a few months now and really enjoy the dynamic and enthusiastic office environment. Everyone is really friendly and happy to offer advice and guidance where needed, there also seems to be a lot of potential to grow in the company which is motivating
Pros
staff discounts
Great first job
Conference and Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Liverpool23 April 2018
I started with the company as an apprentice and was lucky enough to be kept on as a conference and events coordinator.

I have gained many skills from this company
Great Company
Reception Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside6 February 2018
Great Company, Signature allowed me to show my potential and that helped me with my development.

All the properties are amazing and have that wow factor which makes every day different and I get to interact with such a varied groups and people. It means I am always learning new things and challenging myself

The atmosphere and feel of the company is buzzing, definitely an exciting time for Signature Living, Such a great environment to work in.
Pros
Staff/ All the buildings/ History / Potential / Development / The Owners/ I could go on!
Cons
A place to progress your career
Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside5 February 2018
A unique company where you are valued and listened to and able to progress. It doesn't matter what you start out as, if you've got a good idea or talents in another department you are listened to and given the platform to develop your career.

The company is developing at a rapid pace and it's interested in developing their employees alongside their business.
Pros
Career development, Fun
career choice and progression
head office (Current Employee) –  head office5 February 2018
i have worked for this company for a few years now and feel part of the signature family. I have progressed during my time here and get some amazing opportunities such as development and also discounts around the venues. hospitality is hard work, but you get out of it what you put in
Pros
discounts, developement
Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Liverpool2 January 2018
o Part of a management team that turn over £10 million a year
o In charge of a 100 person team
o Duty Manager on a daily basis, 5 days a week
o Planning and controlling change
o Managing quality assurance programmes
o Setting and reviewing budgets and managing
o Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
o Work closely with food & beverage team daily
o Assist housekeeping and reception team daily
equipo impresionante
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Liverpool20 July 2017
amazing overall amazing team amazing enviroment I loved be part of this company
Friendly place
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside11 July 2017
Friendly Staff growing company just wasn't right for me good perks discounts to their restaurants and hotels. The targets are extremely high in comparison to the pay and bonus offered.
Pros
discounts
Cons
rediculous targets
Relaxed and Friendly
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Head Office, Liverpool5 July 2017
I've worked at Signature Living for a couple of years now and find it's a very relaxed and friendly place to work. There are always new projects in the pipeline which keeps the job interesting and there are opportunities to improve on my skills.
Great company for young workers
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Liverpool4 July 2017
I've come to work here pretty much straight from university and its been perfect for letting me a) put those skills into practice and b) tailor them for the working world.

Being based at Head Office, I'm not in a customer facing role but everyone seems to be working towards the same goal and it's communicated to us well.

Management that I've come into contact with are always approachable and open to conversations and suggestions, but I've not had a major problem that needs addressing.

The work atmosphere is good and is probably the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great Workplace
Social Media Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside4 July 2017
Enjoyable company to work for, clear targets set. Hours as expected and pleasure to work with all the people. Haven't met a bad person as of yet. Highly recommend.
Pros
Salary
alot of fun to work for
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside4 July 2017
work in the head office, and even though its challenging, it is rewarding. especially as a creative person, you want a challenge which is rewarding.

you get great perks and get to meet great people. feels goot to be part of a big team.
Pros
great office, fun staff, friendly
Cons
not enough beer in the fridge?
team work quick working
House keeping (Current Employee) –  liverpool28 January 2017
you work 4 hours day when you work part time unless you help others after your time.
I would say finding the equipment and the cleaning products is the hardest part.
Very poor employee relations
N/A (Former Employee) –  L4 October 2016
I briefly worked for the company.

I would strongly advise anyone thinking about moving to them to work to think twice before doing so.

The company has no HR, no training, no Pensions, no guidance from management and they take full advantage of the 2 year perm employment approach.
Pros
Cons
Mentioned in description
productive work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Liverpool City Centre22 August 2016
A typical day at work was very busy and I was put under much pressure but I have always dealt with it very well. I used to work as fast as possible so I could help other girls to clean the rooms fast and be done at 3 o'clock. The hardest part of the job was when I didn't have enough hours to tidy rooms because I had too many on that day.
long hours and poor managment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Liverpool6 June 2016
wage is good, but hard work. Working every weekend not getting rota untill sunday evening and work on monday? Managment never around to deal with major complaints. staff turn over really fast each month even.
Cons
long hours, rota never done.
fun place to work
LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Liverpool5 May 2016
great company to work for good work benefits great colleges loads of work goin for all types of postions great hotels that's all i have to say about the company
Pros
free drinks
Cons
late hours
Could be better
Night Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Liverpool16 April 2015
A very high turnover of staff for such a new business and they never get your wages right and then you have to wait a whole month for it to be wrong again.
Pros
Working with the public
Good place to get good experience in hotel business
Night porter/receptionist (Former Employee) –  Liverpool3 September 2013
Good place to get good experience in hotel business.Learned everything I know about hotel hospitality and hotel business overall.Great management.Probably best team I have worked with so far.There is no hard parts in there and most enjoyable part is weekends.
Pros
Excellent team