Shropshire Council - Accounting Salaries in the United Kingdom
Salary estimated from 9 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
4 salaries reported
£34,337 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all Shropshire Council salaries by category
Questions about Shropshire Council
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Shropshire Council?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Shropshire Council?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Shropshire Council?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Shropshire Council?One person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Shropshire Council
- Relaxed but professional work placeLots of training and support. Good health benefits. Friendly environment to work in. Always opportunities to further establish yourself higher in the organisation.Day Support Worker (Former Employee)Day centre in Oswestry - 23 August 2017
- Fun and great atmosphereGreat little school kitchen with great potential. Staff were fantastic and the hours were term time only which was great but I needed more hours per day.Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee)Shropshire - 11 July 2017
Read more Shropshire Council reviews about Pay & benefits