Shropshire Council Employee Review

View all Shropshire Council reviews

work
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ellesmere17 March 2016
my day can be so varied and can change by the hour, I work in a school and enjoy working with young people, its great helping them reach their potential and see them start to enjoy education again and develop in to well rounded young people.
Working in education is fast paced and you are learning everyday its good to work within a close nit team and where you feel that when you go home you have helped a child to learn and feel that sense of belonging.

Other Shropshire Council Employee Reviews

Soul destroying
Technician (Former Employee) –  Shrewsbury, Shropshire13 July 2019
Management make it clear when they don't like you.
Teams full of cliques that are cruel and eager to leave others out.
Management quick to snap at you when they're having a bad day and you've done nothing wrong.
Pros
Used to be a stable job, but your job is always on the line with government cuts
Cons
Hours at your desk being asked where you are going every time you need the bathroom
good company to work for.
kitchen assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgnorth, Shropshire28 September 2018
shropshire council are good company to work for i worked as a kitchen assistant for Shropshire council in st leonards school i learnt a lot but unfortunatley the job was not for me, the hardest part of the job was getting everything done on time, the management was good i just didnt get on with some of the staff as i felt they were a little bit cliquey.
Pros
worked around my son who was in that school at that time.
Cons
getting everything done on time