Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa

Shrigley Hall Hotel and Spa Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
I worked from sept 2019 to June 2020, I really enjoyed my job and would return if the opportunity came up in the future. Unfortunate I was only on a casual contract.
A gorgeous property with excellent management. A pleasure to work here. Friendly and welcoming staff. Under refurbishment and I imagine will be even better once complete.
Pros
Cons
Both myself and my husband quite enjoyed working here. Most of the other staff are really nice too. Good benefits i.e food provided at lunch time, discounted drinks at the bar ect. I was lucky to work with a nice team in the golf section however it was unfortunate it was only seasonal. I left due to them having to move to different departments when the golf season was over.
Pros
Discounts in the hotel, food on breaks, always paid on time
Cons
Minimum Wage
No over time paid even when working over your contracted hours due to work load and lack of staff. A very much put up and shut up approach to staff that tend to not last.
Everyone quits after 2 weeks of working here, the quality of the hotel is as bad as the reviews that guests leave for the business. Selling false promises to guests.