Shepherds Bush Housing Group Employee Review
Catastrophe from start to finish
In short, the CEO should be the one making the decisions, not the Governance dept. Too much oneupmanship and jockeying for position at Director level - not a pleasant atmosphere. As a consequence, there is no clear leadership pathway. Working here proved it doesn't matter how well you're paid if being at work is a miserable experience. Was glad to finally leave. Although most people below SMT level were very nice, I would never go back.
Ratings by category
B Worked at SBHG for about a year at which point I had to leave. In the 20 something years of me working in housing I have never come across such a disorganised organisation. No-one seemed to know what they were doing and everyone was doing their own thing. There was NO P&P in place that was being followed, they were still using paper files and, they made their staff eat their lunch in a dank mouldy basement that barely had running water, perfect conditions for scurvy.
I loved working there but people are always trying to get your job seems friendly but same friendly people will be after your job and no matter how good you are the littlest thing can get you fired, so has you can see my experience was not good
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shepherds Bush Housing Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Shepherds Bush Housing Group
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Shepherds Bush Housing Group?One person answered
- What roles at Shepherds Bush Housing Group can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Shepherds Bush Housing Group? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Shepherds Bush Housing Group?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Shepherds Bush Housing Group?One person answered
- Does Shepherds Bush Housing Group allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Shepherds Bush Housing Group?One person answered
See all questions and answers