Shepherds Bush Housing Group
Shepherds Bush Housing Group Employee Review

Catastrophe from start to finish

26 May 2020
In short, the CEO should be the one making the decisions, not the Governance dept. Too much oneupmanship and jockeying for position at Director level - not a pleasant atmosphere. As a consequence, there is no clear leadership pathway. Working here proved it doesn't matter how well you're paid if being at work is a miserable experience. Was glad to finally leave. Although most people below SMT level were very nice, I would never go back.
28 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Employee (Former Employee) - Turnham Green Station
B Worked at SBHG for about a year at which point I had to leave. In the 20 something years of me working in housing I have never come across such a disorganised organisation. No-one seemed to know what they were doing and everyone was doing their own thing. There was NO P&P in place that was being followed, they were still using paper files and, they made their staff eat their lunch in a dank mouldy basement that barely had running water, perfect conditions for scurvy.
21 June 2020
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee) - Chiswick, Greater London
Friendly, fun and caring colleagues. Lot's of training opportunities and regular in-house workshops. Competitive pay rates and excellent benefits packages.
Pros
Excellent benefits package
Cons
Heavy workload with no overtime available
16 June 2020
Warehouse supervisor/ Community payback Supervisor (Former Employee) - Greenford, Greater London
I loved working there but people are always trying to get your job seems friendly but same friendly people will be after your job and no matter how good you are the littlest thing can get you fired, so has you can see my experience was not good
Pros
8 hr
Cons
hostile environment