Shepherds Bush Housing Association Employee Reviews

Changing organisation
Accountant Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chiswick, Greater London11 February 2019
I choose to refrain from commentary in this area. I do not want to be compelled to complete this area as it would be in breach of some conditions. Changing organisation.
Good people, lack overall leadership and direction
Housing Services (Current Employee) –  London10 February 2019
Shepherds Bush Housing Association is an enjoyable place to work. It allows for a good work/life balance and has a diverse base of employees. There are some, however, limited opportunities for progression. The overall direction and leadership do leave something to be desired. However, an innovation project is currently in place which may see some progression in this aspect.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours
Cons
Lack of Strategic Direction
Lovely people to work with in the organisation
Housing Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Chiswick29 October 2018
Fast paced environment, no two days are the same. Work alongside the Income, Repairs, Homeownership, Private lettings and Tenancy to answer residents queries in the first instance.
Pros
Generous salary
Cons
Short lunches
Insight full
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  West London29 December 2013
Working with young women fleeing domestic violence, interesting varied job, working with local housing providers and housing management.

The needs of young women, health needs. Support providers and fundraising. My colleagues were very helpful and gave me support and advice, local contacts.

The hardest part of the job, was getting the landlord to get the repairs carried out on the correct day/time.

The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing someone change their thinking, becoming positive and outgoing, and living their life being happy, seeing the transformation was wonderful for me to see, knowing that I helped this person change, and they saying thank you is worth all the missed appointments by the contractors.
Pros
It was varied and I learnt a lot, had a good manager
Cons
It was a temporary position