SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY Employee Review

View all SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY reviews

Productive and friendly
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire8 April 2019
I work as a student ambassador, which means meeting and greeting prospective students, talking to parents, working alongside tutors, management and visiting schools and other events. From when you start work everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I actually enjoy going to work. the salary is really good as its minimum wage plus 10% for holiday pay as you do not get holidays as we work so little really. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Free drinks and pastries on open days, t shirts, name sticker, chat to other students on different courses.
Cons

Other SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

productive and fun workspace
Student (Former Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire11 November 2019
Taught by excellent well experienced staff. Made lots of great helpful friends and there were excellent facilities and machinery. Only bad point, was very expensive education for class/ teaching hours, but would still highly recommend.
Productive and fun workplace
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire9 November 2019
I enjoyed working at Sheffield Hallam University because there is encouragement for collaborative working and I enjoyed working as a member of a team.
Sheffield Hallam are a top employer for anyone, they never discriminate against anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3