SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY Employee Review

View all SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY reviews

A large organisation with tonnes of job options
Marketing Assistant Officer (Former Employee) –  111 Arundel Gate31 July 2019
Sheffield Hallam has been an excellent employer overall. I have worked in marketing (for a faculty, then in the central team) for 14 years in total and I spent six years of that in a role dedicated to copywriting. I have worked with some fantastic people and the support and benefits I have received have been very good. However, I would advise anyone considering working here to plan out a career route, and look at all the available options as there are simply tonnes of roles to choose from.

The most enjoyable part of my job has been working directly with students on a social media project called the Hallam Insiders. I worked on the project from its inception and have seen it evolve into something far bigger that we anticipated. It's been incredibly rewarding to work with the students and see them grow in skill and confidence, and be able to help them gain valuable experience to dd to their CVs.

Other SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

Friendly and professional
Associate Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield2 December 2019
I thoroughly enjoy working here everyone has been friendly and helpful and provided lots of support. The students are motivated to learn and the facilities are up to date
productive and fun workspace
Student (Former Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire11 November 2019
Taught by excellent well experienced staff. Made lots of great helpful friends and there were excellent facilities and machinery. Only bad point, was very expensive education for class/ teaching hours, but would still highly recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3