SharkNinja

SharkNinja Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Shark overall is a great company to work for however the best way to earn commission with shark is if you are based in a big store and have stock otherwise you will be very limited and will only take home your basic. Commission structure constantly changes and doesn’t match with what you get told in the interview.
I found working at this company not nice due to the pay, an 8 hour shift is £10 an hour and that wage isn't an acceptable one that one should be living on.
A relaxed company they are good about sales figures at different times of the year.
Both my regional and area managers were easy to get along with.

You could contact them by phone on the shop floor.

There were bonuses for sales and some times a party atmosphere.
I learned a lot of key personal skills here, lovely working environment with a can-do attitude to tasks from all colleagues. high pressure but high reward.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
limited progression
I worked in a very small team (2) on the project, and my experience both work and life was good.
The hard and exciting part was to be involved in Azure development
Fantastic company to work for. Disappointing staff growth however, they tend to recruit from outside rather than inside. More hours per week would also be an advantage over their competition.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Weekend work
Great company to work for management are fun and lively well crazy actually come to mind. With great product so brilliant to sell and best of all you get to leave work at work.
I was contacted within 48 hours of making my application which is always a bonus!

The training was fun, straightforward and made me excited to get started. The products I demonstrate are fantastic and easy to use!

You get to meet new people every day and no two days are the same. You get to manage your own time and breaks and the targets are very reasonable meaning you can earn loads and loads of commission!

There is constant communication and help from the whole team as well as management. You feel like a visitor in the store rather than an employee. There are no managers breathing down your neck, putting unwanted pressure on you. They are, however, there if you wish to contact them! Every day there are fun competitions run which also gives you the opportunity to earn extra money and have a laugh. There's been days when I've trippled my earnings just from being open honest and friendly to people about the products, You really get out what you put in with this company, All the support is there to help push you higher.
Pros
There are no lies to sell or cheesy sales pitches, Chance to tripple earnings or even higher, Management are open and friendly and very supportive
Cons
You are competing against other brands which means they may attempt to use scary counter-tactics, Rest assured the company would never do this to it's employees
Very very poor. Never ever would I work for this company again. Terrible. Wouldn't ever recommend anyone to work for this comany. Competing against other named brands don't get me started.
Pros
None, ohhh the pay.
Cons
Everything you can think of.