SharkNinja Employee Reviews

Very pleasant working experience
Full Stack Developer (Former Employee) –  Wakefield27 May 2017
I worked in a very small team (2) on the project, and my experience both work and life was good.
The hard and exciting part was to be involved in Azure development
Amazing company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  York, Rotherham, Leeds13 February 2017
Fantastic company to work for. Disappointing staff growth however, they tend to recruit from outside rather than inside. More hours per week would also be an advantage over their competition.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Weekend work
Great company to work for management are fun and lively
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bromborough, Merseyside9 December 2016
Great company to work for management are fun and lively well crazy actually come to mind. With great product so brilliant to sell and best of all you get to leave work at work.
Best company I have ever worked for (and I even used to work for myself)
5* Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth5 September 2016
I was contacted within 48 hours of making my application which is always a bonus!

The training was fun, straightforward and made me excited to get started. The products I demonstrate are fantastic and easy to use!

You get to meet new people every day and no two days are the same. You get to manage your own time and breaks and the targets are very reasonable meaning you can earn loads and loads of commission!

There is constant communication and help from the whole team as well as management. You feel like a visitor in the store rather than an employee. There are no managers breathing down your neck, putting unwanted pressure on you. They are, however, there if you wish to contact them! Every day there are fun competitions run which also gives you the opportunity to earn extra money and have a laugh. There's been days when I've trippled my earnings just from being open honest and friendly to people about the products, You really get out what you put in with this company, All the support is there to help push you higher.
Pros
There are no lies to sell or cheesy sales pitches, Chance to tripple earnings or even higher, Management are open and friendly and very supportive
Cons
You are competing against other brands which means they may attempt to use scary counter-tactics, Rest assured the company would never do this to it's employees
Horrific
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Solihull24 July 2016
Very very poor. Never ever would I work for this company again. Terrible. Wouldn't ever recommend anyone to work for this comany. Competing against other named brands don't get me started.
Pros
None, ohhh the pay.
Cons
Everything you can think of.