Seven Resourcing

Seven Resourcing Employee Reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
Great Workplace
Great work opportunities at Seven Resourcing. Lots of energy within the workplace with great motivators/rewards to want to succeed in Recruitment. Everyday is different and challenging so would highly recommend if you are up for this type of work environment.
Great colleagues and culture
A great place to work. Recruitment can be a stressful job but with a team of colleagues and managers like the ones at Seven it helps to alleviate some of that stress. Working alongside people who want you to succeed you can feel valued for the work you do.Overall i'd say Seven is a great place to work whether you're now starting out in the recruitment industry or if you're a long serving member. I would happily recommend Seven to anyone i knew looking for a role in recruitment.
Great place to work!
A great place to work full of great people. A good foundation with all the tools to make good money for yourself and to also build a good career within recruitment. Good incentives which are great motivators to people here.
Excellent Opportunities!
Great company to work for with endless opportunities to grow and develop a fantastic career! A company that values hard work and effort and rewards you for it justly!
Very upbeat and motivational atmosphere
A great place to work. The company is improving and growing and this is exactly what is available for employees too. Every day is different and challenges keep the job motivating and fun
Pros
Great bonus scheme, great people, growing modern company
Cons
Great place to work with amazing opportunities!
Seven is a really good place to work and come with a lot of benefits. They give you the opportunity to progress and grow as a person and financially. Everyone is very friendly and all around a great work environment.
Love It
Great place to work, really fun people to work alongside. Makes even the worst days better!.
You will find no place like Seven, I guarantee you that!
Pros
Relaxed environment. Great people. Great nights out.
Cons
N/a
Productive and fun workplace
I'm currently doing work experience and from what I've experienced it has a good atmosphere and presents its employees with lots of opportunities. Everyone who works here is very upbeat and welcoming.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Seven Resourcing?
Extremely productive environment but also enjoyable.
Seven is fantastic and allows for many self improvements as you can work your way up. You are surrounded by such great people with fun energy who are working together to improve, because the harder you work the more you get rewarded.
Pros
free lunches
Fun Workplace with lots of opportunity
Seven gave a me a chance to learn IT on the job, with no prior qualifications, and a year later I now run internal IT.
There's unlimited potential to learn and to advance your career with Seven, it's definitely a good prospect for those with the will.
Productive and fun workplace
I love the vibe and energy in the office. The wonderful management team ensure everyday is a success and each employee reaches their full potential. A special shout out to Michele Dawson for keeping our day full of surprises and wisdom. Our new member Marion bringing excitement and vast knowledge to the team. It's no wonder we were awarded 'The Most Effective Back Office In Operation'
Friendly, welcoming and rewarding
I have worked for Seven Resourcing for 7 and a half years now and can really say its the best place I have ever worked. Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming - like an extended family. The opportunities are endless and you are supported in any role that you take on.
The office always has such a great atmosphere like no other i've ever known, and the rewards you can earn here are fantastic.
Pros
Friendly, welcoming and rewarding
Productive and efficient, yet fun and kind workplace. Lovely people to work with
I have worked at Seven Resourcing for 2 years, and I am still as happy as the day I walked in. They do everything in their power to ensure all staff are happy. Seven is a very encouraging company and helps you achieve your goals with endless opportunities and always having room for you to grow as a person within the company.
Excellent Company
I really enjoying working for Seven Resourcing. Each day is challenging, however the atmosphere is conducive to wanting to strive to perform to the best of your ability. Everyone is friendly and very helpful and there is plenty of support on hand.
Pros
Excellent staff room facilities
Cons
I thoroughly enjoy working at Seven. My job is challenging, but very rewarding. There is a great atmosphere and I feel very supported. Everyone gets on really well and I consider my colleagues to be some of my closest friends. The highlight of my year is our annual sales awards which is a fantastic night that celebrates all we've achieved.
Great working environment
Working at Seven is the perfect job if you wan`t to work hard and help people secure their dream jobs, While at the same time surrounded by great people with fun energy. There`s always a great atmosphere in the office what reflects off everyone's attitude to doing there work. The harder you work the more you are rewarded. This helps your work ethic immensely.
Pros
Lunch time fifa/pool tournaments in our cool lunch room
Great working environment, fun people and an overall good place to work
A typical day in the office...I could never describe this, as no day is the same. Working for Seven is exciting and rewarding. Everyday I come in and it could be completely different to the day before as the jobs and things we can do are endless. I can guarantee it's not a boring place to work! I started as an apprentice and grew to work as a full, permanent member of staff. The opportunities I was offered throughout my apprenticeship and following it were amazing, and I couldn't have asked for any more progression in a company in such a short space of time. The workplace in itself is so fun and has loads of benefits included, we have a games room fully stocked with Playstations and pool tables which is a great way to enjoy our 1 hour lunch break! We also have a relax room with sofas if we feel as though we need to chill out during our lunch hour too, so it's really equipped for everyone! Overall Seven Resourcing is an excellent place to work, from the working environment, to the colleagues that you work with on a daily basis. Everyone here couldn't be more lovely if they tried. Not to mention that we actually awarded 'The most efficient back office operations in the UK' this year which is a massive achievement and shows how efficient the company really is. Not to mention how determined all of the employees are here and how things are always getting improved to better the company. We are provided with so many benefits, as well as an excellent bonus scheme we get offered many work nights out to reward us on our hard work which is nice! I couldn't think of anything bad to say - more...
Fantastic workplace and atmosphere!
I enjoy knowing that I work in an environment where no two days are the same. I am excited to think about where I could be in a few years with Seven, as its clear to see that they invest a lot of time and effort to promote from within.
Great people, fun environment
Good environment to learn your trade in recruitment with opportunities to earn great money and work your way up the ranks at seven resourcing. Would recommend if your looking to get into recruitment as you will get the chance to become your own consultant.
Not like the rest! (in a posative way)
After working at Seven for almost a year and being welcomed into a friendly and personable environment, I have learned that the more you put in, the more you get out! With great staff relationships and a laid back feel, its a workplace like no other. You have the opportunity to build and progress using your own enthusiasm and the best part is building amazing relationships with our clients and candidates. 'Work hard and get rewarded harder'
Pros
Being in control of your own success / earning potential
Cons
Basic salary
Fantastic atmosphere to work in and excellent progression opportunities
To work in such an enjoyable environment is very refreshing. Everyone is striving for the same goal and everyone is dedicated in doing the best job they can, ultimately offering the best level of service they can. Everyday brings a new challenge and a chance to push yourself to the next level. Would 100% recommend Seven!!