Setsquare Recruitment

Setsquare Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
If you take on agency work with Set square be sure to ask if your holiday pay is included in your hourly rate a practice common with employment agencies even though a ruling at the ECJ found the practice to be unlawful in 2006.

I was not informed that my holiday pay would be included in my hourly rate, I later found out that I was on minimum wage with an extra £1 per hour for holiday pay.

Other than this office staff were helpful and quick to respond.
Pros
Got some work
Cons
Inflated hourly rate due to rolled up holiday pay.
They don't care about their agency workers, don't pay on time, liars, when you phone them it is like a bunch of kids in the background, very unprofessional. My advise stay well clear of Setsquare recruitment altogether. I wish they just fold and disappear, never to trade again.
I worked for this Agency for roughly a month and was never paid on time. Always dramas with my wages being wrong/late and me chasing them and then the excuses. I guess it depends who you deal with and what are you work in but my experience was a very bad one. I can only strongly advise to avoid the South East / London region advisers as thats who i dealt with. Not a place to work if you need to rely being paid on time at all.
dealing with Setsquare agent was always good experience
help and support and guides at all time when i need them

happy to work with Setsquare again
Ok company to work for, managed to get some decent experience here and learn to always cover yourself as you tend to be used as a scape goat but managers
Setsquare Recruitment a good agency they keep me in work for eight month the management at Simon construction were professionals I can be recommend by them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Setsquare Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7