Servoca Nursing & Care

Servoca Nursing & Care Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Mostly have work if I need it. Do think could be paid better for some jobs, especially for last minute calls good management and staff. Pay has always been paid on time.
23 June 2020
Hi, thank you for the review!We're glad you're enjoying your time with Servoca!
Overall Servoca is a great company and enjoy working for the company, friendly and reliable stuff very honest and understanding and always will to go the extra mile. However, I feel that the wage could be increased.
Pros
Management is freandly and always willing to help
Cons
Hourly wage could be more
23 June 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for your review!We wish you a long and fulfilling career as part of our talented Hertfordshire team!
Excellent Company to work for! The Management are always there to help you! If you work hard and do a good job there's plenty of work out there for you, which can fit around your personal circumstances.
Pros
Flexible working
19 June 2020
Hi there, thank you for such a glowing review, we really appreciate the feedback!We're so happy you're enjoying your time as part of the team here at Servoca!
Would highly recommend servoca always plenty of work and in some nice places as well. Thank you for the opportunity you have given me and the support along the way.
19 June 2020
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying your time with us and we wish you a long and fulfilling career here at Servoca!
I don’t want to say much, but Is not directed at Servoca Generally, this is just directed at my branch in Hartfield I just think they could be more professional and respectful to their staff
12 June 2020
Hi there, thanks for your review!We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your current experience. Please call us directly to discuss your issues, quoting Indeed Review when you call - please call Paddy on 0151 459 0441.
Initially I enjoyed working for them ,but things changed which I can really explain, nepotism, arrogant, as an agency they should pay higher but their pay is not better than have a permanent job.A typical I dont care agency that just treat employees like thrash .Avoid them .
Good agency to work for, pick when you wanna work will usually find you the shifts you want. Good level of communication, not on your back all the time.
12 June 2020
Hi, thanks for your feedback! We're sorry you're not with us anymore, but if you're ever looking for agency work again, please get in touch!
All staff are extremely helpful and friendly and work to accommodate the shifts suitable for you. Offer support work and health care assistant work depending which type of work you want.
12 June 2020
Thank you for such a glowing review! We're glad you're enjoying your time with us here at Servoca and we're very happy you're a part of the team!
They say they have hours in the areas you ask for when applying for the job, yet try send you out of town constantly and moan when you can get there. Ring you half an hour before a shift starts and expect you to cover it. Rubbish attitudes . No work.
Pros
Non
Cons
Advertising all sorts of great pay deals until you get to the interview then told the great salary was for bank holiday pay etc. They seem to have lots of work but the weekly pay goes down to less than £9/hour. They don't have the company name advertised which set alarm bells ringing before I even got to interview. From what I can see not a good company to work for
Pros
advertise great pay
Cons
pay just over minimum wage yet advertise up to £19/hour
Current employee here. Lately I haven’t received enough hours, yet they are actively recruiting...... not very professional....also, most of the shifts are paid minimum wage despite their job recruitment stating payment STARTING from £9.60.... lastly, they will cancel your shifts claiming the client has cancel them, and when you ask the client what happened, they will ask YOU, as an employee, why did YOU cancel the shift with them....
22 July 2019
Good morning, we're still eager for your call and to resolve your issues with us - please call our Branch Manager Ben on 01704 337 102. We look forward to speaking to you.
15 July 2019
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your current experience. Please call us directly to discuss your issues, quoting Indeed Review when you call - please call Ben on 01704 337 102
Waited months to finally start going, my first shifts were cancelled, was given training for support work but sent me out as a HCA, refused to do this role and they told me to get gone! When I applied for a position as a support worker!
Pros
Cons
Cancelling shifts last minute
They promis u work i had 2 shifts in 1 week then 1 the next week and that was it they said we dont hire you if theres no work what a lie that was serpose this is a gd thing for ppl that only want very little hours staff was friendly but no work at all
Pros
Carnt think of any i would take my own food
Cons
No work
Worked with the Leeds office for about 5 months. Their clients are lovely, however, the office in Leeds is an absolute joke! No organization whatsoever they will tell you to work shifts, you’ll go to the client and 7/10 times the client will not even have you scheduled and say Servoca never told them you were coming, then turn you away, and then you’re out of a days work because the office has no communication and will lie and blame the client. Multiple clients (Big ones like NAS and Community Places) have told me they do not enjoy working with the Leeds office. If you don’t mind being messed about every week then I suppose the pay is worth it. However, if you like stability and honest management this is NOT the agency for you.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Unpredictable, lack of communication and organization, unprofessional management
Really confusing company, I have been with them for a while now and only worked 4 shifts, I continuously get offered shifts out of my area even though I have said time and time again I just want to work in the area I live in 🤔 they ask for my availability so I message back and get completely ignored! Literally no reply anywhere In sight it’s a bit of a joke.
Working in different organisations and being able to adapt to various organisation structures.
Cons
last minute cancellations of shifts