Servoca Nursing & Care

Servoca Nursing & Care Employee Reviews

Mostly have work if I need it. Do think could be paid better for some jobs, especially for last minute calls good management and staff. Pay has always been paid on time.
23 June 2020
Hi, thank you for the review!We're glad you're enjoying your time with Servoca!
Overall Servoca is a great company and enjoy working for the company, friendly and reliable stuff very honest and understanding and always will to go the extra mile. However, I feel that the wage could be increased.
Pros
Management is freandly and always willing to help
Cons
Hourly wage could be more
23 June 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for your review!We wish you a long and fulfilling career as part of our talented Hertfordshire team!
Great staff teams, lots of opportunity for further training and easy going shifts. Arrive at the home allocated job for the shift shown around, introduced to the residents and then develop professional relationship with colleagues and service users.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
travel
19 June 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback. We're glad you're enjoying your time as part of the team at Servoca.
Excellent Company to work for! The Management are always there to help you! If you work hard and do a good job there's plenty of work out there for you, which can fit around your personal circumstances.
Pros
Flexible working
19 June 2020
Hi there, thank you for such a glowing review, we really appreciate the feedback!We're so happy you're enjoying your time as part of the team here at Servoca!
Would highly recommend servoca always plenty of work and in some nice places as well. Thank you for the opportunity you have given me and the support along the way.
19 June 2020
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying your time with us and we wish you a long and fulfilling career here at Servoca!
great people amazing to work with really enjoyed working there met some amazing people and learnt so many things that i never thought i would learn great atmosphere too
17 June 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying your time as part of our amazing Hertfordshire team! All the best!
Servoca Nursing and Care is one of the best advanced Social Care delivery service in the UK. They strive to observe best practices and assure staff members of professionalism through Training and Incentives. I am enthused over relationship between Management and staff members. As always it is amazing to work for Servoca.
Pros
Servoca is very proactive about delivery of Social Care.
15 June 2020
Thank you for such a glowing review! We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us so far and we wish you a long and fulfilling career at Servoca.
As a current employee of Servoca, I could never imagine leaving. No two days are the same and I feel supported and valued every day. Good management and a great bunch to work with.
Pros
Feel valued, fast paced, great people
Cons
Can be stressful at times
12 June 2020
Thank you very much for your kind feedback, we truly appreciate hearing from our staff. We wish you a long career as part of our talented team!
I’ve enjoyed my time here at servoca the management don’t pressure you and are supportive . They do try and provide you with weekly hours should you want them
12 June 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad you've had a positive experience here at Servoca!
I don’t want to say much, but Is not directed at Servoca Generally, this is just directed at my branch in Hartfield I just think they could be more professional and respectful to their staff
12 June 2020
Hi there, thanks for your review!We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your current experience. Please call us directly to discuss your issues, quoting Indeed Review when you call - please call Paddy on 0151 459 0441.
Initially I enjoyed working for them ,but things changed which I can really explain, nepotism, arrogant, as an agency they should pay higher but their pay is not better than have a permanent job.A typical I dont care agency that just treat employees like thrash .Avoid them .
Good agency to work for, pick when you wanna work will usually find you the shifts you want. Good level of communication, not on your back all the time.
12 June 2020
Hi, thanks for your feedback! We're sorry you're not with us anymore, but if you're ever looking for agency work again, please get in touch!
The pay as advertised is a lie, made to look like the rates are incredible when in fact it depends entirely on the rates where you're covering. Going somewhere that pays 8.20? Say hello to your new rate of pay. Other agencies do not do this, and for this reason, lack of shifts as advertised, and the usual problems with the infestation of agencies we have in the UK I cannot recommend this as anything other than a stop gap job or for part time workers who might want to do 1 or 2 shifts a week.
Do not waste your time applying here! The manager is awful.. avoid at all costs I’d work anywhere rather than this place So pleased I left very happy now
All staff are extremely helpful and friendly and work to accommodate the shifts suitable for you. Offer support work and health care assistant work depending which type of work you want.
12 June 2020
Thank you for such a glowing review! We're glad you're enjoying your time with us here at Servoca and we're very happy you're a part of the team!
They say they have hours in the areas you ask for when applying for the job, yet try send you out of town constantly and moan when you can get there. Ring you half an hour before a shift starts and expect you to cover it. Rubbish attitudes . No work.
Pros
Non
Cons
Advertising all sorts of great pay deals until you get to the interview then told the great salary was for bank holiday pay etc. They seem to have lots of work but the weekly pay goes down to less than £9/hour. They don't have the company name advertised which set alarm bells ringing before I even got to interview. From what I can see not a good company to work for
Pros
advertise great pay
Cons
pay just over minimum wage yet advertise up to £19/hour
Personally wouldn’t recommend working for this agency, there is hardly any shifts unless you want to travel to matlock. Management was alright but they pick and chose who get what shifts. Had given my availability but I would get shifts offered that was out of my availability
Were do I start.....no training....half day induction...employed as a HCA as badge stated... although worked elsewhere as a SW for another company,. Had to go on sick as a HCA but won't pay ssp, as done few SW shifts elsewhere as total different job roles.and laws state I can......
At Servoca Nursing and care no day was the same, I really enjoyed my time here and I felt it helped me gain a high level on knowledge in the recruitment world.
I enjoyed my time working with servoca I was able to visit homes in the area I liked, there is a lot of flexibility, they will do what they can to help you, the only reason I am not still there is because the money is brilliant BUT the hours are not guaranteed so I found myself doing more hours that I wanted to as a just in case I didn’t get enough the following week but this is personal preference, agency work is brilliant for people looking to go into care but want to experience different sides of it.
Pros
Pay, office team
Cons
Unpredictable shifts, long hours, travelling
12 June 2020
Thank you for such a helpful review! We would love to have you back if you're ever looking for agency work. Please feel free to get in touch!