Service Care Solutions

Service Care Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

99% positive
As with any company, it has its issues. For the most part though, (at the time of writing) the management team know of these and are working hard to remedy them through improving CPD, on-boarding processes and company integration. The basic salary is not the best but commission can (and should) make up for this.
On the whole, my experience was 99% positive; Some really great people to work with and learn from, you (mostly) have control over your income as harder work yields more commission and the Professional Development through nationally recognised qualifications is paid for, great quality and improving in availability.

If you're looking for a career in recruitment at a place that will teach you everything you need to become a 360 recruiter, Service Care Solutions is a great place to work.
Great Team
Service Care has a great team with a hard work ethic but they also know how to have fun. You are rewarded well for your hard work by some great incentives.
Pros
Benefits and People
Official response from Service Care Solutions
30 May 2019
Many thanks for your review - we are really pleased that you are enjoying your role at Service Care Solutions
always find you work
This is an employment agency, it does what it says. If you want employment it will find you work and it will find you god work with good money. I had no complaints about them.
Pros
Good pay
Productive, positive, enjoyable
One of those roles where you truly get out exactly what you put in. With no commission cap, the earning potential is fantastic. Very supportive management at all levels.
Weekends off, occasional free lunches, and you manage your own workload. Excellent job.
Pros
Excellent work/life balance
Porductive
Good environment to work, good management, and nice standard workplace culture.Hardest part of the job was no benefits, and the enjoyable was the team
Pros
travel expenses paid
benefits
fast-pace. Discharge planning to ensure there isnt a re-admission.
This position involves working at a fast-pace, problem solving and offering advice with various adult mental-health services. My role is to ensure and support the patients into a comfortable treatment and recovery stages. One-to-one support is often needed for the patients, my calm and collected nature is happy to help in these situations. My time here I have developed upon my skills of observing instances where there is a build-up of tension and my strategies to help defuse these situations have been praised on a number of occasions.
Pros
Developed on my conselling skills, have attended a course to improve on how to appraoch certain situations.
Cons
challenging behaviour.
Fun Team, Encouraging
I worked in the Social Team for my placement year and I really felt at apart of the team and a character in the group. People are there to help you develop while enjoying yourself also. Hints of the shady sales atmosphere appeared everynow and then but apart from that it was great.
Pros
Lots of Benefits i.e free lunchs, monthly social nights
Cons
lots of pressure, long hours
Agency
Very helpful staff most of the time and they managed to give me enough hours to live on for quite some time. I was lucky enough to have a very driven consultant so I got a lot of work.
Pros
good hours and rates of pay
Cons
felt a bit like a number