Sequence Employee Reviews

Do not work for sequence
Listing Manager (Former Employee) –  Crawley1 December 2019
Overworked and underpaid, really poor management..appointments would be stollen from you so that you wouldn’t get paid commission and others would...this place of work talked the talk but never walked the walk, which is just how you are taught to treat the customers!! Some good people but they are all tied down to this big corporate company rubbish where employees and customers simply do not matter
Worst management
Property Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spalding, Lincolnshire25 October 2019
I definitely wouldn’t recommend this company if you have a family or children. No compassion for time off with children or any reason at all. Salary is absolutely ridiculous for the amount of work you have to do and the stuff you have to deal with. Management is shocking, thrive for gossip and drama and then act professional when it suits and throw you under the bus when they’re in the wrong.
Very high turn over of staff!
Bad Employer
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Brook green, Greater London24 September 2019
No chance of promotion, no training provided, very low basic salary. One stands better chance in less corporate environment. Maybe OK if you want CV entry...............
Would not recommend.
Administrator and Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  UK19 September 2019
No work life balance. Long hours and hours/contracts changed with no sign off from you. Expected to go above and beyond remit of your job spec and get no thanks or recognition. Visible “favourites” in offices with management. Usually those who are appalling at their job and don’t pull any weight, yet they’re kept and treat like royalty because they’re pally with the managers.
Unprofessionally ran in branches. No proper check ups or ability to feed back on poor management to higher up the chain.

Pay is shocking in comparison to competitors and little to no interest in negotiating pay rises with you.
Commission is poor for the target level and work load.
Good company to work for
New Homes Sales Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Ashford, Surrey9 September 2019
The team I work for are friendly,easy to get on with and always willing to help with advice.My working day is filled with meeting people of all cultures and from Builders to Managing Directors,all of which I have had a good working rapport.I enjoy meeting people and working in a team but also am self motivated to work alone.
I am continuing to learn about the business and always will and my management team are always there to help.
The hardest part of the job is getting use to the quiet periods without customers and the most enjoyable part is meeting the customers and getting to know them.
Wow....short career
Renewals coordinator (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside21 August 2019
Wow was there one week....took 3 days to get a desk and computer
Nontraining given.
Renewals team are rude and think they are above the floor.
Branch managers calling team managers slapped by email.
NOT normal unprofessional place avoid avoid avoid.
Very professional
Lettings Branch Partner (Current Employee) –  Great Yarmouth24 July 2019
Very professional company, progression is keys throughout the company, very welcoming environment, always opportunity to progress and learn new skills
Good Work/Social life Balance! Management very supportive.
Sales Negotiator/Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 May 2019
After being at Sequence for 6 months I feel safe to say that I really enjoy my job and working environment. Colleagues have always been very inclusive and this made the first few weeks there very enjoyable and comfortable for me. I have received a promotion within my first few months here and this has really boosted my confidence in and out of work. Bonuses are good and rewards such as trips etc are always a plus!! My manager has always pushed me to reach my targets and always believed in me, meaning my targets have always been reached and recognition has always been given for my hard work!
Pros
Happy working enviorment and good commission!
Unprofessional and unorganised
Renewals coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chiswick23 May 2019
The company off loaded so much work to the employees that if every one didn’t leave the loyal ones who did stay were treated so badly by our boss she was moved on from our department. I went on maternity leave and tried to return a new manager had taken over and basically made it so difficult for me telling me I wd need to come back full time or nothing at all
Absolutely Horrendous
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside17 May 2019
The worst place to work....ever. No proper training given at all! The management is terrible Matt is especially unhelpful and patronising there is no help given if you’re not sure on anything, silly targets for new people! And put under so much pressure. AVOID AVOID AVOID absolutely horrendous place to work
Worst Job I’ve ever had
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire23 April 2019
No training what so ever, no coaching, just thrown into the deep end and then spoken to like dirt when you don’t hit your targets - 6 day weeks, 10 hour days for 16k is not worth it especially with everything you’re expected to do! Avoid at all costs
Awful company
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire20 March 2019
Offices are old and dirty. Actual filth on the walls, toilets are disgusting. Management have no clear goals and are all talk. Pressure culture from above. Training course are long and drawn out with no actual point.
Cons
Long hours, weekends, dirty offices, poor management, no parking.
Shocking
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barnsley7 March 2019
Management is absolutely horrendous the female manager who runs sales couldn’t even run a bath rever mind a sales team. Hours and days are long you are entitled to a lunch but expected to take around half hour of that If that.
Pros
No value for staff members
Negotiator (Current Employee) –  England19 February 2019
I am far from proud to be a member of this company; poor customer service, poor employee satisfaction and poor management. Very little training and little to no recognition of hard work. Disappointed in the fact that the job is not as promised to be nearly a year ago.
Cons
Poor customer service, poor management.
Fun place
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire31 January 2019
i enjoyed my time while i worked here, it was my first full time job and gave me a good feeling for how other jobs should be. The management always made you feel part of the team
Worst place to work for slave drivers
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire16 January 2019
One of the worst jobs i have had was working for these guys promise you the world give you nothing, pay is rubish and area manager is lost does not know how to run a business will treat you like a slave. I'm glad i am out of there, They will want you to hit your targets weekly and if you miss one kpi they start to put pressure on and neg you out.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Poor pay
Promises the world and gives you nothing
Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Redditch7 December 2018
Worked there and straight away it’s clear there is no management and when there is they don’t have a clue what’s going on. Nothing is well planned out and they say you learn while on the job which isn’t true basically you will do any rubbish they don’t want to do with no thanks or appreciation. Making 100 phone calls a day seems good but to them it could be better nothing is ever good enough for just a simple “well done” they also lie about pay what they advertise you will never get near that and the commission is a joke you have to basically work 40/50 hours a week to scrape something that isn’t even minimum wage. Awful place to work but by far the WORST thing there is the moratge adviser horrible woman who thinks she’s all that.
Pros
Cons
Moratge adviser, bad pay and long hours
Letting Negotiator
LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR (Former Employee) –  Greater London20 November 2018
Its a good company to start a new career.You can also make up your way to become a manager. Definietly need to put effort and time to see a result financially.
Pros
challenging
Cons
no free time
Fun & motivated environment
Sales Negotiator (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough18 October 2018
Company full of people who strive to make as much money as possible & I personally intend on making much more.

A lot of people skills have been passed onto me which gives me confident everyday to tackle whatever obstacle is in front of me.
Fantastic career
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom22 September 2018
If you are looking for a career in estate agency look no further ... Plenty of opportunity for career progression, training is great! Fox and Sons will look to employ people for attitude and drive rather than estate agency experience. Where as most other agents will look fit expierence. Lots of potential to influence your earnings.
Pros
Career progression, commission, fantastic training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sequence. Our community is ready to answer.