Hi, it depends on the role and what part of our business you joined. We employ circa 7000 people in all differing roles from Sales to Admin Support so it it difficult to be specific. If you want to know more just email the in house recruitment team in Leighton Buzzard ir of course apply via Indeed
31 March 2017
You work your day to coincide with opening time at the pub
Awful over worked and under paid!!!
8.30-6 weekdays, but one late night until 7pm normally on a Thursday, every other Saturday 8.45-4.
The estate agency industry is in general long hours, however, as the days are so busy, the days do not feel excessive.
Awful. 60hrs per week are standard
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sequence?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Sequence?Answered by Sequence
- What is the interview process like at Sequence?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Sequence? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- Where do you have training ?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Sequence?4 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Sequence?3 people answered
- Does Sequence require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Sequence …3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sequence?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sequence?2 people answered