SENAD Community Employee Reviews

Poorly managed
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands29 September 2019
Hours are long and can leave you feeling burnt out and taken advantage of. What really shocked me was the ineptitude and duplicity of management. I have witnessed managers suggest sending new members of staff on shift without a shadow and also inventing reasons to report people for safeguarding concerns if they don't like you. Join if you want to Risk your DBS.
Poor place to work
Community Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Derby21 September 2019
The training given by SENAD was good and all of the clients were wonderful people to work with.
The company on a whole was poorly managed, long hours that are not appreciated.
Unfortunately SENAD seemed to employ anyone and everyone which made some shifts seem like you was working with a bunch of monkeys.
Is a productive and fun place
Graphic Designer/Artworker (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 July 2019
The place I will work I want it to be productive, fun, to be great with the clients and must of all to be friendly helpful and communicative with me and to know with the people that I will work with if they are friendly not only with my but olso with the clients.
Pros
Free luñches
Ok
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) –  Derbyshire9 September 2018
Getting the children up, making sure they are ready for school, taking them, spending time with them, cooking them lunch, then it's home time and keep them entertained for the evening before bed.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bad management
average sums them up
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands4 August 2018
unless you stand your ground your taken advantage of, pay is not what they advertise and they are very cute at not paying the rates they advertise, staff turnover vey high
Pros
flexible hours
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands21 July 2018
SENAD Community Coventry are a great place to work. They invest in all there staff and have achieved a outstanding rating from CQC. This is a company that puts its service users and staff first with an open culture that addresses all issues promptly. Fantastic place.
Great team work, rewarding work
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands27 December 2017
I work in the coventry team and can honestly say I’ve never worked with a more supportive group of people, I had never worked in this industry before and have been supported from my very first day. The job gives you that feeling of satisfaction you rarely find, it’s not your regular stereotypical care work, you are supporting people to build the skills to excel - it’s so rewarding.
Pros
Great team
Productive and rewarding
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Derby6 October 2017
Opportunity to develop and a rewarding environment but difficult for work life balance. The job is for someone that wants to support other people and not for a high salary.
No honesty
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  England29 June 2017
Would give zero if I could. After getting no payment for training or travelling which was quite far. Then told it was £7ph and wouldn't get £8 ph til after probation was a disgusting thing to do. They lie right from the start saying I would be working in schools which in fact was with people with disabilities and elderly didn't mind that but that wasn't what I wanted to do.. I joined to help children with special needs but another lie. So I would do alot of research before working for Senad.
Pros
Cons
Lies
Rewarding!
Support worker full time (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands13 March 2017
Working for this company has been an eye opener into the care industry! I believe that we really do help make people's lives easier and more independent by doing our jobs! It helps people with difficulty living alone to live a life that they should be able to live!!
It has been such a fantastic experience and I will be sad to leave
Pros
Making a difference
Hard long hours
Day - Care Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Warwickshire7 December 2016
No days are the same. Working with various individuals with varying needs. Long hours but rewarding. Unsociable hours doesn't suit family life
Pros
Own Boss
Cons
Long Hours
Some nice staff members
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Coventry2 June 2016
I felt let down by the company due to i felt like i was being targeted by management. but when i was on shift i enjoyed the job i had a problem with a service user, but Senad understood my concern and allowed me to continue working but took me off the service user in question.