Sellick Partnership Limited Employee Reviews

Best company I have ever worked for
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire13 February 2018
Sellick are a passionate organisation who always put the people first. The training, development and support is second to none and progression is available to everyone.

The culture is great and we are always rewarded for our hard work. The benefits are outstanding and everyone is treated fairly - including directors, managers, consultants and apprentices.

I have never worked for such a supportive business and I feel privileged to work for such a thriving business.
Pros
flexible, rewarding, supportive
Cons
Not paid
Service Delivery officer (Former Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands1 September 2017
Still waiting to be paid for days worked. Initially told the role was for 3 months this was not the case as the company interviewed for the post on my 2nd day. I had been offered other posts believing this would be for 3 months.
Pros
Cons
Havent been paid still waiting 2 weeks later.
Lovely people but lack of managment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire23 February 2017
Lack of Management and training in place. Get on well with other staff, however feel I am unable to grow and progress my career and therefore looking for a move
Official response from Sellick Partnership Limited
2 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience of working at Sellick Partnership. We are sorry to hear that you felt there was inadequate training and management in place during your time with us. Feedback is extremely important to our continued success and we always encourage our employees to be open and honest about their experiences working at Sellick Partnership – that’s why we believe we have such a high retention rate overall. We are always trying to improve on everything we do and will be sure to take on board your comments for the future.

not great
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire12 January 2017
felt sidelined as a member of administrative personnel. I felt pressure to do things which when questioned regarding their validity, I received sub-par responses.
This role was fantastic, if I had not relocated to Gibraltar, I would still be working there
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Stoke on Trent28 January 2015
Again, this role was extremely varied. I worked within a team of consultants on a day to day basis, ensuring that the office was running efficiently. I trained all the new administrators. I carried out tests on the computer system and ensured that all data was inputted correctly. I carried out reports for the management team, as and when required and also for Directors of the company.
Pros
Brilliant working environment
Official response from Sellick Partnership Limited
2 March 2017

Thanks very much for your positive feedback on working at Sellick Partnership!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sellick Partnership Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Sellick Partnership Limited Reviews by Location