Sellick Partnership Limited

Sellick Partnership Limited Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Excellent starting point
Whilst you are kept busy, you are never overworked. Sellick has a very vibrant culture and the Directors are actively involved with the staff at all levels. Salary is acceptable for the role and staff benefits are great. Sellick is an up and coming company with plenty going for it. I really enjoyed working here
Pros
Staff benefits, yearly team building, rewards
Cons
Advancement is good but the expectations become very high very quickly
9 March 2018
Thank you very much for your positive feedback on working at Sellick Partnership!
Awful place to work
What can I say....

The atmosphere of the office is toxic and the team are treated like dirt.

We have severe lack of leadership within the team. The directors basically run the company on a shoe string.

The team is worked to death and turnover is high .
Best company I have ever worked for
Sellick are a passionate organisation who always put the people first. The training, development and support is second to none and progression is available to everyone.

The culture is great and we are always rewarded for our hard work. The benefits are outstanding and everyone is treated fairly - including directors, managers, consultants and apprentices.

I have never worked for such a supportive business and I feel privileged to work for such a thriving business.
Pros
flexible, rewarding, supportive
Not paid
Still waiting to be paid for days worked. Initially told the role was for 3 months this was not the case as the company interviewed for the post on my 2nd day. I had been offered other posts believing this would be for 3 months.
Pros
Cons
Havent been paid still waiting 2 weeks later.
Lovely people but lack of managment
Lack of Management and training in place. Get on well with other staff, however feel I am unable to grow and progress my career and therefore looking for a move
2 March 2017
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience of working at Sellick Partnership. We are sorry to hear that you felt there was inadequate training and management in place during your time with us. Feedback is extremely important to our continued success and we always encourage our employees to be open and honest about their experiences working at Sellick Partnership – that’s why we believe we have such a high retention rate overall. We are always trying to improve on everything we do and will be sure to take on board your comments for the future.
not great
felt sidelined as a member of administrative personnel. I felt pressure to do things which when questioned regarding their validity, I received sub-par responses.
This role was fantastic, if I had not relocated to Gibraltar, I would still be working there
Again, this role was extremely varied. I worked within a team of consultants on a day to day basis, ensuring that the office was running efficiently. I trained all the new administrators. I carried out tests on the computer system and ensured that all data was inputted correctly. I carried out reports for the management team, as and when required and also for Directors of the company.
Pros
Brilliant working environment
2 March 2017
Thanks very much for your positive feedback on working at Sellick Partnership!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sellick Partnership Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9