Securitas
Coronavirus update
Information from Securitas:

Securitas Employee Reviews

United Kingdom713 reviews
I found the managers I dealt with at Securitas were very helpful in dealing with the problems that arose which made working for Securitas an enjoyable company to work for.
Pros
Free coffee/tea
Cons
Long hours for a working week.
Good company to work for pay on time and good pay and 19.6 holidays and get good pension. And double pay on bank holiday etc nothing more to say and easy work
Good
Cons
Manager off site was not the best hence me leaving. If thing never went his way then we all suffered.
Apart from that work mate ok shift times ok rotter not good.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Shifts early back night and could be all in the one week
Good company to work for and enjoy.
Good management.

Good sites to work on with company.

Traning is really good with security security

HR team are good.
I need work with SECURTAS,Because in France I working 10 yearso.
The mentality and know -how are assets of securitas and punctuality is essential.

I also like the quality of the equipments and the logo.
Pros
Payment of additional hours
Cons
I don't know
Guard joins company (No Training)
Guard gets promoted (No Training)

They see Reception Supervisor bullying new starts and site staff (Complaints to Management/ HR made and nothing was done)

Aberdeenshire Management should not be in their jobs!

Shielding/ Health and a Death to a family member used against a work colleague to have them sacked DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Pros
Cons
None of your jobs are safe, Management are beyond poor and are shameful
Responsible for monitoring access, cctv screens, answering phones, patrolling buildings and carparks, making sure building was secure.
I learned reception and communication skills.

I found the management to be fair.

Difficulty in covering shifts at times.

I loved meeting , greeting and helping people
Absolutely shocking. Management for Oxford, Swindon and Basingstoke area are worse than useless. No support or consideration for staff. If you want to work in Security there are plenty of jobs out there, most with better pay, so choose another company!
Cons
Management in the Human Resources Department had no qualifications, were often disrespectful and generally unprofessional. There is definitely no career advancement even though you are told that at interview. High turnover of HR staff due to a particular Team Leader.
Pros
Cons
No career advancement; unprofessional; definitely NOT a Top 100 Employer
There are many benefits to working for Securitas such a shame the Company has no idea the Normanton/Wakefield Area Management is the worse in our industry.
its a high pressure high stress job but with good salary perks, if you put the hours in you can make a fair bit of money but be careful its a very high pressure job with a high employee turnover, and stable income is an issue,
Tube la respinsabilidad, de gestionar varios millones de euros diariamente. Y trabajar en equipo con gente de otros paises fue una experiencia excepcional.
Managers have a do as I say attitude & no interest or loyalty to staff, if you standup for yourself your branded a trouble maker or constantly criticised for everything you do. Often received calls, email, messages from managers (even on days off/out of hours) for things that had nothing to do with me & was their responsibility but get told to sort it out more often than not with little or no information.
Not much chance for advancement in my case which culminated on me leaving the company I would have stayed if there was more advancement and some silly rules that truly count to no team building.
You receive no respect from management nor do they communicate with you but expect you to drop everything to get them out of a situation of short staffed. Pay was awful as were the hours
typical day at work at times stressful and sometimes relaxing depending on how many vehicles etc you need to search. management not to bad. the most enjoyable part of the job the people you work with.
Poor management, always issues experienced with wages. Nothing positive at this present moment. Recently did a 2p over, given promises that our contracts will remain the same and guess what a pack of lies.
The company was good to work for a few years ago but no one at managent doesn'!'seem interested in there staff any more we seem to be ignored when it comes to help employers have problems at home with family health issues when promised that they would help in any way they could but I feel let down by the company in many ways
No training the most incompetent people in security bar none at my post we had 1w no call no show in 2 mths supervisors that could care less it's just a pay check to them they underbif contracts to get the work and take it out of employees pay
Pros
None at all unless you are lazy or incompetent
Cons
Everything are. You kidding?
There is favouritism with management.
Treat staff poorly especially external security than internals. There is bullying, harassment and racism, drugs, within workforce. No point doing training course with them as the management team don't imply to the rules and regulations of the company policy. As they ignore the work ethics and Securitas look bad as they don't show professionally security.
General security officer so sent where needed. Would much pefare full position. Pay could be better bur OK do not pay travel but miles an sies on good training given on site.