Search Consultancy Employee Reviews

Stephen morrow
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Central Belt2 November 2019
I have enjoyed working with search consultancy and I am still with their organization as I have no problems with them. I think search consultancy could pay their labourers a bit more for their services. Overall it's a good agency.
Useless
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire31 October 2019
One word

USELESS

My advice to you peeps is don't WASTE YOUR time like it did FALSE promises ....

Sheffield branch don't seem organised
Industrial cleaner
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside25 October 2019
Was guaranteed 8 weeks work but only given 1, cancelled my contract for apparently arguing over my pay, and not doing enough work. I was happy with my pay and never discussed it, and I did every job given to me whilst the manager played on his phone and smoked cannabis in the van, still have not been paid 2 weeks later and my account does not exist on there website anymore.
Was a great team to work with - people cared!
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow23 October 2019
This was a great place to work with many opportunities, the expected a lot but there was great support and great rewards - the best thing about it was the team around you
Pros
great Christmas parties and quarterly high achievers events
Cons
long hours and high expectations of target delivery
nice
Hospitality Staff (Current Employee) –  Manchester22 October 2019
They are care about you. But the work is temporary and they not ensurre you about your workplace. Sometime I was disappointed but somtimes I was really happy. The work is alwas with good and really nice people who care about you, they won't sent you to place where people don't respect you.
Not really good company
Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 October 2019
Often mistakes about shifts.you don't have any support from staff,poor money,poor training ,management don't care if you have any problem,you're left on your own
Agency work
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City18 October 2019
I have had several jobs with Search over the years and I have never had any problems with them. They have always been very approachable, kind and helpful.

They can help you find a job very quickly.
Flexibility
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Leeds29 September 2019
Staff friendly and always shifts available with some lovely care settings available. Some cancellations but this is not down to search itself. It's very flexible at times and pays ok.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Cancellation
About others
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Heywood, Greater Manchester24 September 2019
I do not like to say about others. Because it doesn’t make any difference or help. I only trust myself when I am on task and keep work hard to maintain work experience and skills.
Terrible company
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex18 September 2019
Over worked, under paid, never appreciated and management are a joke!! I’ve never felt so unappreciated in my life, I helped them make so much money but I didn’t see a penny.
Poor management. Unrealistic targets and no one has any market knowledge and a lot of guess work when it comes to strategy.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire10 September 2019
Trying to be Hays or another big agency when it simple isn't. Management is poor and very cheesy sales techniques that belong back in the 80's. Trying too hard
The Best Agency I worked for so far
Bar Staff/Waitress (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire30 August 2019
They are really good, work always comes at hand, you get shifts everywhere and if you have a problem they will understand. I am usually very picky but they are great to work with as they are correct with the money as well so yes happy with Search Consultancy and thank you for that!
Outdated recruitment company
Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Mayfair27 August 2019
Not the best work culture
Managers generally useless
Weird outdated business
Underpaid and bad commission scheme
Generally decent at training you on your initial start that's about all
Excellent Company
Recruitment Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow1 August 2019
Great Company and team to work with.
Have decided to seek a new role outwith Recruitment
Based in Glasgow city center.
Account manager looking after clients within the IT financial corporate companies.
Nice workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  Gatwick Airport, West Sussex10 July 2019
Nice workplace good contact.Professional service..
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside8 July 2019
I enjoyed my time working for this company unfortunately the job was to far to go to and I changed job in the end but had good fun and liked the place of work
Pros
Good views
Cons
To far to get to
Caring and helpful consultants
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex30 June 2019
Search have been absolutely brilliant and helpful to me with regards to my work and life balance. They have been cooperative in suggesting places for me to work and have been helpful in securing more permanent roles when l needed them.

A great group of very helpful consultants.
Pros
Lots of training
Cons
None of the top of my head. Brilliant team.
My favourite
Agency staff (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 June 2019
Best agency I've been employed by.

I would recommend to anybody I know.

Consultants know exactly when you finish your placement and try to get a new one sorted for that time if they can
great people to work for and helpful staff members
Customer Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Birchwood, Cheshire25 June 2019
Work place is very enjoyable, friendly staff members and plenty of out of work activities. Variable shift patterns which are always available to swap with other members of staff.
Pros
fun friendly staff
Cons
late finishes at times as shift work
5 out of 5
Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside6 June 2019
I have worked for Search Consultancy for 10 years. This is a company that genuinely promotes the core values they have (passionate & driven, open & honest) and it is reflected in the actions of not only my colleagues but senior management also.

During my time at Search, I have successfully been promoted 4 times and as manager, I have also seen my staff progress within their careers and goals which is very special. The company always recognise performance, regularly holding High Flyer events and annual awards (nothing short of spectacular)

This job is a full on career choice but if you like being in control of your own career and you are willing to couple that with hard work and persistence - then this is the company for you.

Having joined a decade ago, I have been fortunate to see Search grow and evolve, I am proud to say that I am part of this fantastic company.
Pros
Recognition for your effort
Cons
Only suitable for hard working people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Search Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.