Search Consultancy Employee Reviews

Bad Working
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Alloa, Clackmannanshire15 March 2018
your treated like dirt by management, I had a serious work related accident and this company and search did not care about staff at all Health & Safety continuously breached
20 March 2018

We're really sorry to hear about your accident so please can you contact reviews@Search.co.uk with more information about your assignment so we can contact the relevant contacts at Search.

good
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire14 March 2018
I enjoyed working for search, I never had any problems. Easy to get a hold of my recruitment adviser plus the job paid weekly which was a big bonus and I was kept in mind for future jobs.
Pros
weekly pay
refused to pay for a 2 weeks wage
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside6 March 2018
i advise you not to apply for this company, they refused to pay me for missing one day of the training period, and then afterwards they dismissed me from the job role... there is never any parking in their contact centre which means you will be paying over £30 a week on parking, just like i did.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
20 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear you had a negative experience temping with Search Consultancy. This is clearly a concerning review, so please could you contact us directly on reviews@Search.co.uk or asktemppayroll@search.co.uk as we would like to investigate the details of this further.

robert harrison is fantastic
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  stockport21 February 2018
robert harrison is fantastic and always keeps me in the loop to what is happening sent me to some good work placements and also told me about any holiday money that was available
22 February 2018

What a great review to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave it, and I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Rob who has been doing such an excellent job. Please do share your experience with friends and family - we love referrals!

Helpful people!
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester9 February 2018
First - quick response!
Second- U have a job next day!
Third - Always happy to help!

This is my first time with this agency , but I'm so lucky that I found them, they give me a good job, more experience, I'm working with amazing clever team.

I do appreciate this and suggest Search Consultancy to anyone who looking for good job and great people around!
Pros
Breaks
16 February 2018

Thank you very much for your five star review of our services and we're pleased you were able to find a role you're enjoying through us. We hope you will consider using us again in the future either as a candidate or a client and thank you again!

Good and effective sets of choices
Office Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Perth, Perth and Kinross8 February 2018
I thought this company was full of qualified and experienced people. I enjoyed working there. They were all very helpful and I found it okay to get some work experience there even thought the job was not permanent
Pros
Nice office based work
Cons
Early mornings
Great atmosphere, very busy, made to feel part of the team
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central7 February 2018
My day starts at 8 am, I've only been with the Company for a week so I'm training at the moment. I've been made to feel part of this small friendly team from day one.

My team colleagues and the management are all very approachable, a great sense of team work throughout the Company

I am enjoying the new challenge at the moment, and am looking forward to gaining more knowledge and a better understanding of the new role for the next couple of months
Pros
Free Parking, tea, coffee & fresh fruit
productive and interesting
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Glasgow7 February 2018
Working at a fast pace as your production line flows like a well oiled machine.also the chance to operate machines to help in the making of boxes and keeping count of your orders
Pros
optional overtime
Cons
travel times
average experience
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds4 February 2018
typical day at work was 'average', hardest part of the job was the pressure you have to work under.
most enjoyable part of the job was the other work mates, they were very friendly and accommodating
Professional and caring
Part-time, ANP Locum Agency Contract (Current Employee) –  Leicester21 January 2018
A first class agency!
Very professional with a good choice of work. Availability can be given in advance. Nothing is too much trouble and the staff are very friendly.
22 January 2018

Thank you for the five star review and for your amazing comments about our staff's exceptional service. We hope you consider working with us again either as a candidate or a client.

Impressed
NA (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire18 January 2018
My 1st impressions were what an extremely professional bunch of people!
I respect this company alot and I had a great experience with them.
Thank you Anthony in Leeds!
Very professional and likeable personality!
22 January 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review - and the specific feedback on Anthony. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to him and his manager and I'm glad to hear how much of a good impression he left on you. Thanks again!

The most serious Agency in Crawley
Driver (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex15 January 2018
I worked for Search agency and I can say only good about this Company. i started working straight , the process was very easy .
I has support during my hole period , any question any time was answered.
The pay was not bad at all and they are always trying to find extra work if you want.
I truly recommend this agency as is the most serious in Crawley.
Pros
Serious, over time
Cons
Agency
22 January 2018

Thanks for the 5 star review, it's much appreciated. If there's anything you or your friends need, just give us a call and we'll be happy to help.

Terrible agency
Chef (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex4 January 2018
Cannot find enough work, don't get payed on time, very unorganized! Been sent to so many places where they have said they have cancelled and I get told nothing by the agency. Even when you have been with them for so long and been loyal, helped them out with alot, you get nothing in return. Waste of time. Terrible agency.
Cons
Inconsistent. Don't get back to you. Unorganized.
9 January 2018

I'm really disappointed to read about your experience. I'd really appreciate it if you could drop me a note to reviews@search.co.uk with a few more details so I can follow this up to see what has gone wrong with the divisional manager.

Great workplace
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester3 January 2018
I worked with Search for about a year. They do a great job in taking care of their staff more than most other agencies out there. I had fun and a lot of exposure working with them.
Pros
Great exposure, great training
Cons
Not enough work sometimes
10 January 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review Search. We’re delighted that you’ve given us exceptional feedback regarding how we treat our candidates. We are looking forward to working with yourself going forward and feel free to connect with us in the future.

The worst agency
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside8 December 2017
I've worked with these guys twice after a failure the first time, I decided to give them a retry. Biggest mistake ever. I was unfairly dismissed, the site manager was so rude, ignorant, arrogant and self righteous. She caused so many issues for myself with my work placement, by the way they were really happy with my hard work and work ethic.
Honestly don't work for them, don't employ them as a recruiting agent. There are better agencies I have worked for.
(This is not a personal slander statement against one person, this is a factual account which I have witnessed and been put through as well.)
Pros
Weekly pay, good rates of pay.
Cons
Bad site management, poor work ethic, cut throat
Good consultancy.
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh2 December 2017
Good consultancy to help new comers with and really doesn't discriminate among races and religions. Search pays us on-time and I am happy to work with Search.
Great, friendly environment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester25 September 2017
Instantly made to feel welcomed and part of the team. You get the chance to get out on client visits during the day, so you're not constantly sat at your desk.
Wonderful caring people.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire26 July 2017
In my experience Search Consultancy are a company who actually care about people.
My search for employment has been made much more pleasant because of Search Consultancy and I am left with the definite feeling that they out there working on my behalf.
I have received several calls from Wendy to keep me updated with regard to possible vacancies, this kind of customer service is very refreshing.
Their office is very pleasant and the staff I have met so far could not be more friendly and approachable.
I feel sure that with their help I will be able to find the perfect position
and I do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone seeking an agency who are willing to go that extra mile.
Pros
Very enjoyable to deal with
Cons
No cons
27 July 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to review Search. We’re delighted that you’ve given the Sheffield staff and the office itself such exceptional feedback and we'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Wendy and her team. Thank you once again for your recommendation.

Quick and easy
Broadband Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire18 July 2017
Recently started at my new job. Really impressed with the support I received from search, I didn't feel the me VS the world when searching for employment you normally get. Well done really get it right
Good casual work
Waiter/Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex17 July 2017
Depends on where your shift is but usually good shifts, decent hours and fair pay, fairly enjoyable. Management are approachable with issues and helpful in a number of ways. Other staff are friendly and good to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Search Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.