If you walk into an office, the first thing you will notice is the noise and vibrancy of the people - its busy !! Then when you sit down at any desk, don't be surprised to find that you are talking to a colleague, MD or even the CEO. Everyone is working as a team together.
They take you give
Very Poor. No one really bothers to call or be in touch with you unless your the one doing the chasing.
Search Recruitment are very professional and it was an honour to represent the company as I was sent to various companies to fulfill roles.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Search Consultancy?8 people answered
- Does Search Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Search Consultancy?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Search Consultancy? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What is the working hours? Is weekends required?4 people answered
- What is the Search Consultancy employee discount?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Search Consultancy?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Search Consultancy?3 people answered
- After interview done 2 weeks ago no contact from search yet ...position CUSTOMER advisor dundee Tesc…3 people answered
- How much an hour3 people answered