The first step was testing applicants literacy and numeracy skills.
Criminal background check
5 year reference check
Requesting for National insurance details
Send your CV in, ask for an appointment to speak to one of the consultants.
The place is full of ex cons mainly from strange ways Manchester for some reason
anyway keep your hand on your wallet.
It is an agency, they interview you. My interviewer struggled with some more advance English and did not know what an Oxford comma was. After interview they place you with another company who you work for but then Search are responsible for paying you which they rarely did correctly.
You throw in a CV and you wait for the call. When I was first contacted, I was told I'd be going for an interview. I turned up to a room with four other people thinking 'Great. Another group interview. Time to do public speaking and duct taping coffee stirrers again,' only to basically find out it was a straight forward induction and I'd as good as got the job.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Search Consultancy?8 people answered
- Does Search Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Search Consultancy?5 people answered
- What is the working hours? Is weekends required?4 people answered
- What is the Search Consultancy employee discount?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Search Consultancy?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Search Consultancy?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Search Consultancy?3 people answered
- After interview done 2 weeks ago no contact from search yet ...position CUSTOMER advisor dundee Tesc…3 people answered
- How much an hour3 people answered