SD Worx

SD Worx Employee Reviews

Difficult company to work for as they have no focus on working in britain.
Payroll Executive (Former Employee) –  Leeds16 January 2020
Workplace culture was energetic and helped make the day go faster. General on site managers helped and were knowledgable The focus of the team was always to provide the best service possible to the customer but SD Worx did not appear to have the same focus making it hard for us to do our daily tasks.
Great company
Accounts Admin (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire13 December 2019
I worked here as a temp for a short period and I have to say I had a real great experience in working for Sd worx. SD worx is a company that deals with Asda payroll and is a fast paced and enjoyable place to work with deadlines I would have considered staying on if my role was not temporary
Going through changes
Payroll Executive (Former Employee) –  Renfrew, Renfrewshire19 November 2019
Good place to work when I started as it was relaxed but the people definitely make the place. Going through a transition at the moment and have unloaded copious amounts of work on employees making the atmosphere atrocious.
Senior management slowly destroying the worker's will to live.
Payroll Executive (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow12 November 2019
The direct managers were good, but senior management are slowly ruining the place. Too many poorly thought out changes, shutting offices after promising noone would lost there job and not replacing leavers despite increasing the workload.
Staff are making themselves ill to try not to disappoint customers. Had to leave before the place totally wiped out my will to live.
Nice colleagues but toxic management
CRE (Current Employee) –  Renfrewshire19 June 2019
Managers main priority is to look good in front of their despotic boss. I get it... but it is really unfair on the CRE's.
Managers have a serious lack of organisational and interpersonal skills. CRE's have to manage themselves, and put up with management's gossip, backstabbing, general lack of honesty and patronising attitude.
High turnover of staff should be a give away that this is not a nice place to work.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Toxic management
Great company
Implementation Executive (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow5 February 2018
Excellent workplace, very sociable, lovely people to work with, very impressive benefits on the whole, only downside is the location next to a shopping mall and its current feel like it has a lack of a clear direction due to a previous takeover.
Pros
Great cameraderie
Cons
Lack of direction