Play YouTube video button
Screwfix
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

News & Updates

7 July 2020

Life at Screwfix

We’ve been speaking to our amazing colleagues from across the business to find out why they love working here! Here’s what they had to say…

A day in the life of a Trade Counter

Wondering what it is actually like to work in one of our Trade Counters? Watch the video to meet the team in Ilminster TC and see what they get up to on a day to day basis.

Work-Life Balance

When we speak to colleagues about why they love working here, work-life balance is always a big talking point. Having a balanced work and home life really supports our wellbeing and mental health, and it's super important we recognise peoples needs to balance their personal life. Hear from colleagues around the business on how Screwfix fits in with their life...

Our Award Winning Pension

As a huge part of our benefits package, we’re proud to say we have an award-winning pension scheme. Adding up to 14% to an employee’s 8% contribution, totaling 22%!

Our Head Office Recruitment Manager, Tracy Refson, knows the importance of a pension when considering a new job. “It’s great that I’m able to have conversations with candidates about our amazing pension scheme. It’s not always the first thing on people’s minds, but it’s definitely a huge attraction”

Screwfix Live - 2019

Every year we hold a huge event called Screwfix Live! With all our suppliers under one roof, and loads of great discounts and deals, our customers love it! It's also a great chance for colleagues from all different parts of the business to work together and have loads of fun!

Training and Progression in Retail

At Screwfix, we know that investing in our people is key to the success of our business. We focus on developing people from the ground up, to fill our store management teams with leaders who know the business and its people. We have several internal progression programmes in place that you can join when you are in a role.

Social Media

Twitter

Company Details

Headquarters

Trade House
Mead Avenue

Yeovil

BA22 8RT

Revenue

£500m to £1bn

Employees

10,000+

Industry