Scottish Enterprise Employee Reviews

Great Place
Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock27 February 2018
Create place to work & provides excellent training on an on-going basis. Staff friendly, understanding & helpful. Great vide, flexible working hours.
Pros
wonderful employer
Cons
No permanent jobs offered to contractors
Stage de 3 mois
Stage (Former Employee) –  Stirlingshire6 September 2017
Stage de 3 mois dans cet organisme public d'aide aux entreprises de la région de la Forth, en Ecosse.
Animation du réseau local d'entreprises exportatrices ou souhaitant se lancer à l'export, avec aide logistique et conseils.
Pros
Très bon accueil
Great Experience
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen25 January 2017
Great Experience, lots of new things to learn and also great people worked there. I have learned a lot of new things in that workplace which I can use in my future experience.
Great place to work with plenty opportunities to grow
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  united kingdom6 July 2016
Having worked for this employer a number of years, they might not pay as well but the opportunities for personal growth are second to none.
Pros
work-life balance, and professional development opportunities
Cons
be prepared to stay at the pay grade basically forever
Scottish Enterprise, Has taught me a lot in the admin side of the job.
Facilities' administrator (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SCT5 July 2013
Typical day started at 12.30 with setting up meeting rooms for potential clients, checking Emails for other meetings to be held, emptying confidential waste, I learned all about reception duties as i had to cover for tea breaks, My co workers were very friendly and a great deal of help, Team work was of great importance. The most important part of the job was sending emails for urgent stationary equipment. Every part of the job was enjoyable and they were all a great asset to my learning all sides of what an office job entails.
Cons
Covered for staff all day when off on holiday.
Cant further myself
Accounts Payable Admin (Current Employee) –  Glasgow7 January 2013
I have strong interpersonal and organisational skills which enable me to deal with a multitude of internal and external telephone and email enquiries to provide a first rate, high quality and effective customer and service care. I work in co-operation and liaise with partner organisations, customers and internal teams on a regular basis to ensure that business and customer needs are met efficiently, effectively and promptly. I also hold responsibility for resolving any queries or issues that may arise.
Within the scope of my current position I ensure that any complaints that I receive are logged and are actioned appropriately by the relevant person which may or may not be myself.
I regularly provide general administrative support to senior administration colleagues and manage confidential paperwork for suppliers and staff.
I am conversant with Word, Outlook and Excel using them daily to contact customers and organisational staff, updating information, creating financial reports and business letters in line with organisational standards.
I use a variety of company filing systems including both hard copy and electronic systems and ensure the files are cleared out regularly in line with our policy. I am responsible for the updating of procedures and systems to improve business support and operational efficiency. From time to time I am required to take notes at team meetings. I have experience and knowledge of undertaking general office duties such as mail sorting and distribution, general filing and using routine equipment like fax, scanner and photocopier machines.
I provide assistance
  more... with the monitoring of budgets for a variety of company staff.
I deal with all the general enquiries regarding the registration of new companies onto the system and request and match additional information for the new applicants.
I operate various payment systems and am adept at learning and using new systems as required. I raise and process customer invoices to ensure that the companies are paid accurately and on time, whilst supporting Scottish Enterprise to meet service level agreement targets.