Dont be off sick whatever you do, back to work interviews then a meeting with service manager, made to feel like s***e for being off, no support or even asking if you ok to return to work.
You get put on stages 1,2 or 3 and its basically intimidating you not to take sick days off.
Not sure but i do know you made to feel extremelly guilty if you need time off.
You will always be sick
You will be on sick after your probation, 6 months, cos the place will drain you
- What would you suggest Scottish Autism management do to prevent others from leaving?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Scottish Autism a better place to work?7 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Scottish Autism?6 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Sc…5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Scottish Autism?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Scottish Autism?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Scottish Autism?3 people answered