I’d change management team, and have regular staff meetings (all staff). Promote a more positive work environment
Treat staff with respect and make them actually feel like a valued member of staff.
Also treat staff the same!
Get the bulling stopped pronto !!!!
Treat staff with respect
I would listen to the staff as they are the building blocks of the company.
Treat staff and service users with dignity and respect
- What would you suggest Scottish Autism management do to prevent others from leaving?11 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Scottish Autism?6 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Sc…5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Scottish Autism?5 people answered
- What is Scottish Autism sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Scottish Autism?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Scottish Autism?3 people answered