Hopefully it will continue to support individuals with Autism.
I feel very unsure especially now as they have brought in a No Smoking policy (ridiculous I know) to all employees working.
I feel really sad, it can be an amazing company but due to management in Dundee I can see it closing. It’s a shame as there’s so many service users that aren’t getting the correct support
I feel they seriously need to do something about management and seniors otherwise they going to have no staff left.
Unsure, hopefully they will be found out for the lies
I dont know as not planning on being there much longer.
- What would you suggest Scottish Autism management do to prevent others from leaving?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Scottish Autism a better place to work?7 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Sc…5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Scottish Autism?5 people answered
- What is Scottish Autism sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Scottish Autism?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Scottish Autism?3 people answered