Yes, it's easy to request a change to your hours if needed. Managers are normally good at working with staff to find informal arrangements to rotas that work for everyone, but can also be put in place formally if needed e.g. for childcare
The hours are set differentiating between services due to their different natures but most managers are approachable and where possible with work with the staff to try and work out the best shift patterns to suit the staff, the organisation and the service users as a whole.
Yes it does. Manager realistic to allow for some flexibility in working hours.
Set hours, long hours, not much time in between shifts
- What would you suggest Scottish Autism management do to prevent others from leaving?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Scottish Autism a better place to work?7 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Scottish Autism?6 people answered
- Does Scottish Autism require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Sc…5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Scottish Autism?5 people answered
- What is Scottish Autism sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Scottish Autism?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Scottish Autism?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Scottish Autism?3 people answered