Science in Sport

Science in Sport Employee Reviews

I loved working with the Science In Sport brand which worked with famous sports stars and I even had the chance to meet Sir Chris Hoy. The demands of the job were extreme as everything was time paced and I was in charge of my own set of customers so I had to oversee the warehouse checking our targets. The Science In Sport brand was really interesting and knowing all the products were being sent to professional cyclists and athletes I was really proud to be part of this. In the end it was management that forced me to leave along with other colleagues I worked with at the time as the Manager wasn't a nice person to work for which was a shame.
Pros
The Brand meeting Sports stars
Cons
They are full of false promises, full-time staff are on less pay than the agency staff, no pay increase no matter how long you've been there no chance of progression with in the company , dirty job, management always watching you and treat you like a child.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Hours, management, repetitive work, money
standard procuction company, decent hours, mind numbing job. fast paced, split shift 6 -2, 2-10. night shift is available, making sports nutritional drinks
Overall the company is ok. A few broken promises and a lot of "blame" culture, although there are signs of this changing. On the whole the people are fantastic - but that's generally the case. A classic example of growing too big too fast. The company has the potential to be fantastic in the future if problems are handled correctly.
really good environment, great staff, modern facilities, opportunity for plenty of overtime, flexible shifts. Good management team, agency team were easily accessible.
  1. Employee reviews