School Business Services

School Business Services Employee Reviews

Working in the Poole office is highly charged but fun and everyone gets stuck in and helps each other, plus good assistance from management. Supporting schools means our focus has to change in line with theirs which can be challenging at times but keeps things really interesting. Each team has real expertise in what they do and are proactive at sharing knowledge with others across all sorts of topics and software.
Pros
Great people, nice office environment, free parking, social events
Cons
Hard work (but play hard too), only meet co-workers a few times a year
School business services is a great company to work for. A young diverse company that will help you in every shape or form. Great people that will make you feel like yourself.
Main duties were to support over the phone using remote tools to access Servers, PC`s, Laptops and VMs. I had to do general Server administration and site support I learned that I prefer working in a managed service environment instead of site support as there was a lot of travelling involved. My co-workers were brilliant and easy to get on with I did enjoy visiting the clients and fixing network or hardware/software issues.
Pros
All round support on different OS platforms and Server platforms.
Cons
Travelling to a lot of sites in the month
I work alone for 2 hours a week at this job cleaning an office. I have learned I would like to have co workers and work Monday to Friday. the hardest part about this job is leaving my daughter at the weekend in child care. the most enjoyable part about this job is knowing I have done the work to the best of my abiliblty.
Pros
Its extra income
Cons
i would prefer to work more hours monday to friday then weekends.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at School Business Services?