Saxon Weald

Saxon Weald Employee Reviews

They treat you fairly, they demand alot out of you but I enjoyed it. But with the amount of work I got through I could make more being self employed. Co workers are fab
It can be a nice place to work if your face fits however they have a culture for over promoting people without giving them the right training to do the job.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Cliquey
Providing over 6000 households with a safe, well-maintained, affordable home is a huge responsibility. Our success depends on employing the right people and getting the best from them. So, what do we look for? Quite simply, enthusiastic, customer-focussed people who thrive on delivering effective services. In exchange for your commitment, we'll make sure you get the training and benefits you deserve. Benefits include: a defined benefit pension scheme private health care schemes annual flu jabs an employee assistance programme child care vouchers 27 days annual leave car allowance (job specific) cycle to work scheme Proud holders of the Investors In People gold award in recognition of our practices as an employer. From day one you can expect a warm welcome from Saxon Weald. We do our best to ensure that new members of staff settle in quickly, with a varied induction programme helping you to become familiar with the organisation, our culture and our staff. Saxon Weald encourages you to grow in your job, giving you support as you reach your potential through personal and professional development. Diversity We believe that a dynamic and diverse workforce contributes to the success of our organisation. Regardless of your race, age, disability, sexuality or religion, you can thrive in our organisation. This doesn't just cover our recruitment and selection procedures, but runs right through learning and development, appraisal and promotion opportunities. We promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation and all the decisions - more...
Pros
Benefits and friendly working environment
Cons
Work life balance
  1. Employee reviews