Savers Health and Beauty

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

N/a
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland18 February 2020
it as good place to work for and the staff are friendy as will and I have got on with the staff at savers. And will like to go back ther to work ther as will.
manager had favourites
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braintree17 February 2020
manager didn't treat others fairly and made me work when had shingles and didn't praise workers and everyone wanted to know your business and nothing was private
Fast-paced and productive workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rayleigh, Essex14 February 2020
A typical day at Savers Health and Beauty would see me serving customers on the till, re-stocking the shelves, assisting customers on the shop floor and helping with deliveries. Whilst working here, I learnt to be confident in speaking to customers and helping them with any queries they may have. I also learnt how to deal with potentially difficult customers in a professional manner. This was a very fast-paced workplace, especially as weekends when the shop would get very busy and we would all have to work quickly and efficiently to keep the queue as short as possible. Whilst doing this it was also important that I tried to sell items we had on offer to try and increase our numbers as much as possible. The hardest part of my job here was keeping the shop presentable and tidy as well as serving customers. When the shop was busy it was important that all the shelves were kept stocked up throughout the day but it was equally important to stay on the till and keep the queue at an acceptable length. Trying to do these things at once could prove to be quite stressful and pressurising. The most enjoyable part of this job was selling the items we had on offer as if I sold the most out of the all of my colleagues then I would get a prize. This kept me well motivated even at the busiest of times.
Jus don’t do ot
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Haringey, Greater London29 January 2020
terrible managers honestly so not understanding,rude,ignorant, expect you to do so much in such a fast paste and will never praise you for working well n’a hard!
such a shame they have lovely staff
Loved it
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ramsgate, Kent27 January 2020
I absolutely loved this job would recommend to anyone young and struggling with confidence problems. The work and people around you are absolute treasures
Dont go near
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kent22 January 2020
Very stressful. The amount of work expected of you is too much for the time set. The expectations are too high. The amount of stress and work expected to do is too much for the pay you get. Hours get cut on a weekly basis. There is no general benefits to working here. The staff are great.
poor
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corringham and Fobbing11 January 2020
It was terrible working there, the staff were very condescending towards me and didn’t understand that I needed my days changed due to personal reasons so instead of changing my days they basically forced me out. They had nothing good to say to me regarding how I was doing and whenever I would try to do my job how they told me too, I was apparently doing it wrong. One of the worst jobs ever.
Not bad
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Felixstowe10 January 2020
It was ok to start with but then it got worse as time went on.people who cant be bothed to work hard they get treated better then the hard working people.and the benefits you get told about when you have at the interview are only for the managers.
Targets for everything
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wirral8 January 2020
Other staff and management at my store were great, but the whole business of having to sell extras at the checkout, which are the same items on a rotating basis, to every single customer is ridiculous. Also the store operates on a minimum staffing level so expected to juggle multiple jobs at once.
Great store
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester, Essex6 January 2020
It a good place to start you career it Gives you till experience and improves on anyone of your social skill and every one the is lovely to work with.
A well run ship and crew. I am still in contact with some colleagues today. It was a lovely company to work for.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford21 December 2019
I really enjoyed working at savers. We all pulled together.
There was a little bit of friendly competition to see who could sell the most products on offer. We raised money for charity events,Cancer Research and Red nose day etc. I was sad to leave. I needed more hours and they could not give me them.
Excellent
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Rowley Regis10 December 2019
Savers is a good company to work for. You have a range of targets to meet, it’s fast paced and a busy environment. Definitely an eye opener on how busy it gets over Christmas and how vigilant you have to be. But I would 100% recommend Savers to a friend if they were looking for jobs.
Good start to employment
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom10 December 2019
I worked part time at savers covering mostly morning shifts. The initial interview was a little informal which put me at ease. Although I didn't work for this company for long, the team I worked with seemed like very nice people and the job itself was not very stressful. I think this type of job is great to do as a part time role especially for students. You get to truly learn to appreciate how it is to work in customer service which can help with future employment opportunities.
Only lasted 3 weeks cos staff apart from 2 was rude an fake
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Ockendon4 December 2019
Joined this company as it was on doorstop was asked straight away to do other shifts even though had no training on till see was told I wouldn’t of been employed by manager had she interviewed me everyone slagging each other off from the start saying how lazy everyone was some staff rude to customers an to me was told I need to quicken up after 2 sessions which was a jokke just awful joke
Savers
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sutton, Greater London30 November 2019
I enjoyed the job and colleagues . Lots of regular customers which I liked to interact with. Working hours I didn't like, a lot of evenings and weekends.
Ok
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hereford, Herefordshire27 November 2019
Saver and Hereford do not listen to the disabled employee and thinks that they no more than that employee and don't listen to single mum employee the manager thinks he knows more than the disabled employee and don't provide rest of for disabled employee
Avoid- you have been warned
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow17 November 2019
One word for this company- AVOID!

Worked like a dog, treated like a dog and expected to wag your tail and get on with it. That’s this company from the top down.
If you want to see what it’s like get a job there and don’t say you haven’t been warned or do yourself a favour and get a job with a good, professional company.
Vert stressful
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol13 November 2019
Very stressful and competitive place to work, worst part of the job is selling products on tills that are on offer that week, after discussing with manager about it and how hard i find it, they werent best pleased, your not doing just one job its several jobs at same time, and very fast paced,with putting stock out, as well as jumping on tills, if you tall to customers who need help you get the look of disaproval lpok
Competetive place to work
SALES ASSISSTANT (Former Employee) –  Barnsley, South Yorkshire12 November 2019
A typical day was filling up shelves, helping customers locate items and serving customers on the tills as well as asking every customer if they would like to try or buy the product that was on promotion that week at savers. I learnt how to keep a shop looking neat and tidy and general customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was working a delivery shift as you had to get the stuff out on the shelves as fast as possible. Also another difficult part of the job was trying to sell the product that was on promotion. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my co-workers as they were great fun to be around and they understood how difficult the job could be sometimes.
Savers
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands9 November 2019
I learnt new skills the hardest part of the job was they didn’t really have a break time or you only had one break through out the day the most enjoyable part of the job was talking to new people and helping them out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers Health and Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.

Savers Health and Beauty Reviews by Location