Savers Health and Beauty

Savers Health and Beauty Culture reviews

Store Manager (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Colwyn Bay, Conwy21 February 2020
I have worked for the company for 15 years worked my way up to store manager a fantastic place to work feel valued and appreciated for all the hard work fast paced environment and challenging at times like all retailers. Area managers and regional manager are a massive support. I started in a smaller store and have moved to a larger one area manager has been a massive support and will go above and beyond to help and support all his stores his dedication to his role inspires you to want to achieve and be the best leader you can. I personally think its a fantastic place to work.
Great company to work for!
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Abergele, Conwy20 February 2020
I've worked for savers for over 5 years now and progressed so much in that time especially over the last year, you get some much benefits and rewards working for savers it's amazing! it is a tough job to work but with the right team and the great support that I get from my area manager It gets me through each day, the whole area and the are manager are like one big team always there to help and support each other when needed, I love my job and all the colleges I work with and the support from my area manager is great I dont know what i would do without them I cant thank my teams area manager and regional manager enough for all the support.
N/a
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blyth, Northumberland18 February 2020
it as good place to work for and the staff are friendy as will and I have got on with the staff at savers. And will like to go back ther to work ther as will.
fantastic place to work
Customer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wednesbury, West Midlands21 January 2020
working for savers I have meet some fantastic staff
I have leaned new tills
new customers service skills
work culture is there is brilliant
I enjoyed working for save cause I have not only meet new people but also made some friendships while working at savers
Get to interact with the public and help them with any quieries they may have.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maidstone21 January 2020
It has been a great start for me to enter work but I would like to see what else I am capable of doing.

The supervisor really helped me become a valued member of the team.
unfair
Trainee supervisor apprentice (Former Employee) –  Castleford, West Yorkshire2 January 2020
savers is an unfair place to work due to the competitiveness within the company.

I would not suggest people work here. however, I most enjoyed my meetings
Nice calm job
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Collier Row, Greater London16 December 2019
Lovely job for a first job, or for someone that wants work on the side.
Easily works around college or another job. Depending on which store you are located in management is lovely.
productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester6 December 2019
really enjoyed working at savers. i learnt alot and enjoyed working as part of the savers team. The management are friendly and easy to talk too. They helped with the training on the day.
Productive, motivated, fun
Shop Floor Assistant (Current Employee) –  south harrowers30 November 2019
I love working at Savers as my colleagues are so sweet and caring and just overall working there is enjoyable. Every job I get set is done with happiness and motivation.
Excellent company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent17 November 2019
Fast pace working environment.
Progression within the company
Competitive prices
Training and development
Company expansion
Discount and benefits
Sick pay
Vert stressful
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol13 November 2019
Very stressful and competitive place to work, worst part of the job is selling products on tills that are on offer that week, after discussing with manager about it and how hard i find it, they werent best pleased, your not doing just one job its several jobs at same time, and very fast paced,with putting stock out, as well as jumping on tills, if you tall to customers who need help you get the look of disaproval lpok
Savers
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands9 November 2019
I learnt new skills the hardest part of the job was they didn’t really have a break time or you only had one break through out the day the most enjoyable part of the job was talking to new people and helping them out
Good
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear15 October 2019
Great management and friendly staff nice work environment great hours to fit around childcare busy shop so great to keep busy first shop work had a great experience
Awesome place to work
HO colleague (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 October 2019
It's a great place to work. No wonder Savers have been voted 4th best big company to work for. Really proud to be working for Savers and I feel that I am part of a family with great colleagues and customers.
Pros
flexibility, friendliness, great managers, openness, family feeling
Cons
struggle to find any
Great fun place to work
People coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 October 2019
Fun and fast placed work where you're constantly learning and support is readily available; great colleagues who are a great support and always available to help.
Perfect Balance
eCommerce Director (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 October 2019
Savers is a rare beast - particularly in amongst UK retailers. In times when the UK economy has never been tougher for retail, Savers manages to combine stellar results, an collaborative and effective internal culture and with ambitious and fast paced growth strategy - both offline and online. Their Times Top Employer awards comes well deserved and forms the platform for their certain future achievements in business performance, people culture and customer recognition on the UK high street.
Fast paced, but fun place to work.
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 October 2019
Every day is different! Fast-paced environment but always plenty of support and encouragement from colleagues and management and great opportunities for progression.
Fast paced, but fun place to work.
Licensing Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 October 2019
Fast paced and Friendly
Customer Relations Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dunstable9 October 2019
always something new to do and keeps you busy ! fun and friendly teams, I have worked here for going on 10 years now and I'm still learning every day,
Pros
great people
Challenging with strong dependence on team work
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 October 2019
Fast-paced environment, that requires (and encourages) working cross-functionally to achieve targets/performance levels.
Typical day is correcting stock related issues raised by store teams.
The culture is about working together to get the results. Involves compromises so the overall outcome is most favourable to the Busines' goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers Health and Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.